Ladies: how many of y'all dating an aint shyt nikka, but you too scared to leave him?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Message board romances were easy back in the day. Like 2001 to 07. Pre social media really blowing up. People were more willing to take risks in those days. Even though those relationships almost always ended in a public meltdown on the board people could never resist. I met a very important person there. Of course it blew up but that impact was profound. It wasnt just fukking and that's where things get messy. I don't regret it AT ALL though and if I had the chance to do it over I'd definitely make it work.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Message board romances were easy back in the day. Like 2001 to 07. Pre social media really blowing up. People were more willing to take risks in those days. Even though those relationships almost always ended in a public meltdown on the board people could never resist. I met a very important person there. Of course it blew up but that impact was profound. It wasnt just fukking and that's where things get messy. I don't regret it AT ALL though and if I had the chance to do it over I'd definitely make it work.

Right

Man I remember when it wasn't cool at all to date/like or anything like when it came to online.

Now its almost a default with social media. Crazy how much can change in a few years.

Raava

Staff member
Daps

:therethere::hug:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remembering my SOHH thang got me :mjcry:.

On another note, I still think I almost got catfished by a bytch ass former poster posing as a female :russ:.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Beautiful.....

There is no such ting as a "coli under world". I'm just messing around. Thought the troll smiley was obvious :ufdup:
:wtb:
Yes...there is. BMORE says so.
But, fine, be that way, BH.
Everything isn't for everyone...so keep your little coli underbelly railroad after hours tunnel thing :mjpls:.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtb:
Yes...there is. BMORE says so.
But, fine, be that way, BH.
Everything isn't for everyone...so keep your little coli underbelly railroad after hours tunnel thing :mjpls:.

Lol, I'm not bsing you babe. There's no such group. I swear on my grandfather's grave. Bmore just messing around :ufdup:

You shouldn't believe everything u read. :thumbsdown: