Ladies:How many guys message you a day?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

The flying thing was a joke but yeah I was a halfback and a sprinter. :manny:
I ain't gonna lie, you have many skills man. You shouldn't be on no damn message board, if i was you i would be advertising my talents on street corners, clubs and all over the innanent.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

it's obvious she's talking about these THIRSTY A$$ niccas whom bore her with the redundant "what they would do to her and for her" type of texts....

also pretty clear she's refrencing a few personalities on here :whistle:

YO REAL TALK....no REASON FOR SENDING MULTIPLE TEXTS to a BYATCH if it doesn't RESULT IN YOU GETTING A NUMBER OR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE outside of TEXTING within the first series of texts which should number no more than 5.....

after that YOUR PLAYING YOURSELF..and the byatch is LAUGHING AT YOU AND TALKING TO HER FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR THIRSTY A$$....now u might ASK YOURSELF..well why SHE DON'T SHE JUST BLOCK ME OR TELL ME STOP TEXTING HER....

it's simple SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION especially if it's on INSTAGRAM AND TWITTERS...your just part of her FANBASE that will never get a TASTE :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
it's obvious she's talking about these THIRSTY A$$ niccas whom bore her with the redundant "what they would do to her and for her" type of texts....

YO REAL TALK....no REASON FOR SENDING MULTIPLE TEXTS to a BYATCH if it doesn't RESULT IN YOU GETTING A NUMBER OR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE outside of TEXTING within the first series of texts which should number no more than 5.....

after that YOUR PLAYING YOURSELF..and the byatch is LAUGHING AT YOU AND TALKING TO HER FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR THIRSTY A$$....now u might ASK YOURSELF..well why SHE DON'T SHE JUST BLOCK ME OR TELL ME STOP TEXTING HER....

it's simple SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION especially if it's on INSTAGRAM AND TWITTERS...your just part of her FANBASE that will never get a TASTE :russ:
Is it classy for her to be posting pics of herself half naked on the internet and being a stripper??

Would you allow you're daughter, mom, or any sister to make a product of themselves in a negative sexual matter just because they look good??

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

This is her, and she's quite comfortable that her pics of her looking slutty are all over the internet being viewed by thousands of people.

Would you allow you're daughter, mom, sister, or wife do these things??

4AfNUOe.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i told nikkas in that gem thread
1. keep texts under 7 words
2. never text first
3. if she don't reply toss her in the bushes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

This is her, and she's quite comfortable that her pics of her looking slutty are all over the internet being viewed by thousands of people.

4AfNUOe.jpg

:manny: She didn't hide the fact that she is in the STRIP CLUBS..maybe it's just her MARKETING TACTIC????

Which I have no problem with..........

besides she ain't my daughter, sister or girlfriend....

she a GROWN WOMEN....

the problem i got if thier is some fukkbwoi out thier TRYING TO WIFE HER UP when it's clear SHE IS OUT FOR SELF AND IS JUST LOVING THE CREW :heh:

hey "Girls having fun" is PROFITIABLE these days......

don't get bent out of shape bout these women mane.....

WE "MADE" THEM THAT WAY :sitdown:

in laymens terms:THESE HOES BE ACTING UP..and HUMANITY BE LETTING EM

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:manny: She didn't hide the fact that she is in the STRIP CLUBS..maybe it's just her MARKETING TACTIC????

Which I have no problem with..........

besides she ain't my daughter, sister or girlfriend....

she a GROWN WOMEN....

the problem i got if thier is some fukkbwoi out thier TRYING TO WIFE HER UP when it's clear SHE IS OUT FOR SELF AND IS JUST LOVING THE CREW :heh:

hey "Girls having fun" is PROFITIABLE these days......

don't get bent out of shape bout these women mane.....

WE "MADE" THEM THAT WAY :sitdown:

in laymens terms:THESE HOES BE ACTING UP..and HUMANITY BE LETTING EM
:win:Can't lie tho, men have turned these girls into the way that they are today. It's been going on for yeeeeeeaarsss!! Think about it, who started making woman wear leggings or who started making females think having an ass is important??

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A

4AfNUOe.jpg
:whoa: that aint me that's one of my followers

Ion get naked for free :stylin:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Wait, how the fukk does Sierra Mist have over 15,000 posts?

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:win:Can't lie tho, men have turned these girls into the way that they are today. It's been going on for yeeeeeeaarsss!! Think about it, who started making woman wear leggings or who started making females think having an ass is important??

yeah but i think in "her case" it's different......

i seen her twitter...i think she also is available for booking...

for her it's a BUSINESS...which i can respect :birdman:

it's them other hoes WHO AIN'T GETTING A DIME up thier degrading themselves I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.....

my thing is IF U GONNA BE A HOE..that's your choice

but BE A PAID HOE....because CAPITILISIM in a nutshell is one big PIMP/HOE school of thought...you either Pimping (boss) or Hoeing (working)

it is what it is :manny: