she on adult space and my twitter :noah: she a freak

my tittys small but I gotta donk

I'd do some thangs to her.
mysmilie_1709.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

No I'm not. Someone posted a link on here. You stalk me though so I have nothing else to say to you.

other than stealing GIFS of celebrities
other than twitter
or facebook
or IG
or coli
or crying about you non curable acne issues

do you do anything manly related?

do you play sports
workout
go out with your boys
watch sports at sports bar

is it fair to say the men in your family are some bytch made nikkas who didn't raise you right?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude wishes we believed he actually fukkin somethin or ain't :wrist:

I don't care what you believe. You believing I'm fukking<<<<<< getting p*ssy.

That's something you people can't relate to though. I've turned down more p*ssy than you've ever gotten. Must suck knowing that no matter how much you hate on me I'm still sexy, educated, talented and about to be rich as fukk.

Jealousy is curable. Envy is forever. as long as the ladies love me I could give a fukk about what some dusty ass nikkas who get no p*ssy think.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

I don't care what you believe. You believing I'm fukking<<<<<< getting p*ssy.

That's something you people can't relate to though. I've turned down more p*ssy than you've ever gotten. Must suck knowing that no matter how much you hate on me I'm still sexy, educated, talented and about to be rich as fukk.

Jealousy is curable. Envy is forever. as long as the ladies love me I could give a fukk about what some dusty ass nikkas who get no p*ssy think.

:umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
other than stealing GIFS of celebrities
other than twitter
or facebook
or IG
or coli

do you do anything manly related?

do you play sports
workout
go out with your boys
watch sports at sports bar

is it fair to say the men in your family are some bytch made nikkas who didn't raise you right?
Sports? Best halfback this side of the Himalyas. Plus a 400m, 200m, 100m GAWD on the track. Yes I work out and I could probably knock your bytch ass out in one hit.

Stop worrying about me and then maybe you could have gotten p*ssy instead of being left at the door fakkit.

I will always be better than you. No matter what.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Didn't I tell you? Any thread on this site can turn into a thread about me. nikkas obsessed and jealous as fukk. They say success without envy is unrealistic. I guess they were right.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Sports? Best halfback this side of the Himalyas. Plus a 400m, 200m, 100m GAWD on the track. Yes I work out and I could probably knock your bytch ass out in one hit.

Stop worrying about me and then maybe you could have gotten p*ssy instead of being left at the door fakkit.

I will always be better than you. No matter what.

:laff: :laff: