Ladies: How important is romance to you?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Small romantic gestures. I like sunflowers.

As for romantic dating, I was once gung-ho about dating and going out b/c I had a set idea that this is what is supposed to happen. But I know myself a little better. I like saving up for adventures and road trips more than I like stuffy overly formal dates.

I'd rather stay inside with pizza and a movie and take a trip once a month to a zoo or something, instead of putting on a dress and uncomfortable heels every week.

Gym and breakfast is really cool. Small notes. Head massages. A nice thoughtful gift every now and again.

For me romance means knowing what's important to me. Being considerate.

Getting my mom a gift. Or taking my car to get it detailed. I love it when my baby does that. Surprising me at work for lunch one day or volunteering at my school. I like stuff like that.
:obama: Its the little thangs.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm an affectionate and loving person. I love to show love and affection. I date and enter relationships with marriage as the end goal. If a man is not being affectionate and can't show romance I will drop him, because I don't believe in divorce. We pick who we marry, and I am not marrying a person that doesn't like to be romantic or show affection.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've grown to appreciate it more, but it doesn't have to be over the top. Grab me couple of flowers or even make a simple dinner but serve it on a fancy dinner plate or something. You don't need to rent the whole restaurant out or anything.

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I think all girls want romance in some capacity, you just have to ease them into it.

When I first met my girlfriend she was very anti romance but I'm a helpless romantic so I had to convert her to the lovey dovey side. At first she was :unsure::blink::guilty: :gag: when I did small gestures like put love notes/poems in her purse, leave voice memos on her phone, send her spotify playlists, small gift, etc.

After a couple of weeks of that she was :wub::o::yes::queen:. Deep down all people love the feeling of being appreciated and cared about

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I like feeling appreciated and cared for, but over-the-top gestures aren't for me, and my husband knows this.

He does things that he knows I like, like buying me a pair of funky socks or some graphic novel I was eyeing. Those are the kinds of things I like; I'm not a flowers and candy kind of person.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I feel y'all but affection is different from love. I'm just not a naturally affectionate person.

Same here. Sometimes I get down on myself about it because I wish I wasn't like that. But then I'm like :manny: it is what it is. The people I care about know it and they know me so I can live with it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I like romance when it feels like a fukking drug. So amazing and hypnotic. Romance makes you question why anyone could live life without feeling it ONCE. Like what is life without those entrancing enveloping human relationships? We are such small insignificant beings and real romance makes you feel the universe.

:wow: :mjcry:

Realest shyt since Kumbaya...

I'm not one for love, but I can honestly say i been truly IN LOVE once and nothing will EVER replicate that feeling.