Ladies: How important is romance to you?

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I like romance when it feels like a fukking drug. So amazing and hypnotic. Romance makes you question why anyone could live life without feeling it ONCE. Like what is life without those entrancing enveloping human relationships? We are such small insignificant beings and real romance makes you feel the universe.
:ohhh:

I get poems and love songs about me and it just makes me cringe. I do love the flowers tho.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I dont mind being romantic. Only for certain females though and once we've been in a relationship for a certain amount of time

Long walks holding hands

Massages

Bubble baths together

Flowers

Calling or texting you at work to tell you I love/miss you

Making dinner

Going down on you for an hour

shyt like that...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Small romantic gestures. I like sunflowers.

As for romantic dating, I was once gung-ho about dating and going out b/c I had a set idea that this is what is supposed to happen. But I know myself a little better. I like saving up for adventures and road trips more than I like stuffy overly formal dates.

I'd rather stay inside with pizza and a movie and take a trip once a month to a zoo or something, instead of putting on a dress and uncomfortable heels every week.

Gym and breakfast is really cool. Small notes. Head massages. A nice thoughtful gift every now and again.

For me romance means knowing what's important to me. Being considerate.

Getting my mom a gift. Or taking my car to get it detailed. I love it when my baby does that. Surprising me at work for lunch one day or volunteering at my school. I like stuff like that.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Because you would go full goofy mode with him and you aenknowit

When you find someone you really love trust me you crave that shyt.

I'm talking when you find someone who loves every bone in your body ?

I feel y'all but affection is different from love. I'm just not a naturally affectionate person.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I like romance when it feels like a fukking drug. So amazing and hypnotic. Romance makes you question why anyone could live life without feeling it ONCE. Like what is life without those entrancing enveloping human relationships? We are such small insignificant beings and real romance makes you feel the universe.
This post is literally erotic :whew:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh please:shaq2: at some of these responses

If Mr right showed up to your doorstep you'd be sprung like crazy