Ladies: How important is romance to you?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do you need romance? What are some things that you consider romantic? Do you think romance is silly? Does romance make you have better sex? What do you think?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly not a lady, but romance is key to a healthy relationship. I want a woman that enjoy's being romanced

The key is making sure its not over saturated or over the top.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I kinda feel like these responses are fronting, on some "I can be tough and emotionless too :birdman:" shyt..

But if you're in a relationship or a marriage with someone you're in love with, are you really gonna be satisfied without romantic activities, romantic gestures? Come on now :aicmon:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
It depends. If it's not a relationship and we're just fukking, I don't care about romance. I would prefer him to not be romantic because it'd make me uncomfortable.

If it's a relationship, it's nice here and there. It doesn't have to be overt, in your face, bringing you flowers, picnic on the beach, candlelit dinner type of shyt. Things I'd consider romantic is him knowing what I like, without me having to remind him. That applies to sex, dates, food, anything really.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well for me romance is absolutely necessary. I want grand overt gestures, love notes, poems, treasure hunts, bubble baths, rose petals etc.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Its not necessary but i do like it, but the guy im with now is not overly romantic, he's pretty pragmatic so his sense of romance isnt the best. Thats why when he does or says something that I consider romantic its kinds extra special to me. I dont know i think if i was younger it would bother me more, but i notice that the two guys i had in my life that were like that not only ended up being cheaters, they were both crazy as well. So, I think the way he is works for me now. We kinda balance each other out. Im overly emotional only to him lol, and he isnt at all. :yeshrug:
he could stand to be a bit more sensitive tho lol

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I like romance when it feels like a fukking drug. So amazing and hypnotic. Romance makes you question why anyone could live life without feeling it ONCE. Like what is life without those entrancing enveloping human relationships? We are such small insignificant beings and real romance makes you feel the universe.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I like romance when it feels like a fukking drug. So amazing and hypnotic. Romance makes you question why anyone could live life without feeling it ONCE. Like what is life without those entrancing enveloping human relationships? We are such small insignificant beings and real romance makes you feel the universe.
:whew:

Talk that shyt :whew: