Ladies how do you keep ur hair soft , strong and healthy?

Tae

All Star
Daps
Do you use Aloe Vera Gel or AppleCider Vinegar? They will help define your curls because of the ph/acidity.

If you don't want to make your own product Giovanni's leave in conditioner is very good.

I'll try the Aloe Vera but wouldn't the Apple Cider Vinegar dry out your hair? :lupe: Do you mix it with anything or spray it on?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2014/09/curl-clumping-in-type-4c-hair-hair.html?m=1
This is an interesting experiament for clumping curls with a clay mask. Its for 4c hair but ive watched youtube videos of girls with looser textures use it too.
Ive dont it myself and it really really dies a great job of defining curls. Lol i even tried ti make a leave in with it (disaster) but all in all its a great clarifier and makes curls pop. I use it once a month. The aztec indian healing clay....

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
What works for me may not work for you but I deep condition weekly with honey and oil (safflower). My hair is delicious after that.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Half aloe/half water in my spritz bottle revived mines. It's so easy to do my hair now. I did a nice twist out Saturday and today.