Ladies; How do you feel about grey hair?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st pic you can't see all the grey right now because my hair is really low... but it's pretty much covers my whole head

2qcigm0.jpg

The second picture you can see it in my beard pretty well. Keep in mind a little over a year ago I only had a few greys in my goatee...another year and it might be a wrap

6q8jmg.jpg

they uploaded sides ways for some reason also..:yeshrug:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
1st pic you can't see all the grey right now because my hair is really low... but it's pretty much covers my whole head

2qcigm0.jpg

The second picture you can see it in my beard pretty well. Keep in mind a little over a year ago I only had a few greys in my goatee...another year and it might be a wrap

6q8jmg.jpg

they uploaded sides ways for some reason also..:yeshrug:

Your grey hair is more elaborate than mines and I got you by a couple of years. I think you'll be completely grey in a couple years time. No more than 5 years..,

You're brave for posting your pic..I'm not trying to become a smiley.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your grey hair is more elaborate than mines and I got you by a couple of years. I think you'll be completely grey in a couple years time. No more than 5 years..,

You're brave for posting your pic..I'm not trying to become a smiley.

I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to look crazy as a mofo at 35 with ALL grey lol, like wtf. I'll just regularly dye it at that point.

Let me catch my face as someones smiley tho:birdman:

:mjcry:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got my first grey hair in high school:sadcam:. I use to dye my hair a lot because it use to bug me. But the excessive dying ended up damaging my hair.

As I get older I care less about it mainly because its a little patch at the top of my hair. I just hate when people point it out as if I don't already know:francis:.

I'm not really a fan of the trend tbh. The other day I saw this woman waiting for the train but her back was turned to me. I was in awe because she had a lovely set of salt and pepper hair. I was :ohhh:when she turned around because the girl looked no younger than 16. I really thought it was an elderly person:dwillhuh: .