Ladies; How do you feel about grey hair?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I personally HATE this new trend of these young kids dying to heir hair gray. Who does that? It looks so stupid to me.
Now with naturally occurring gray hair... Idk my dad doesn't have that much, my mom on the other hand... She has a whole bunch.
I have from what I've seen, less than 10 grays. I didn't start seeing the grays until I dyed my hair red. (So I blame the hair dye, not my age) There's only 3 that I've seen recently.

Sorry to answer your question, I don't know. Lol. I feel like I don't really see a lot of people with (naturally) gray hair. Most women I know (50+) dye their hair also.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
find a girl with a "daddy" fetish and she'll never let you go :yes:
I learned about from white gay circles online, there are people (men and women) who go crazy for
That's cuz they look like they got money. :shaq:
these type of guys

I have it and I quickly dye it too whenever I see them start popping up again. It does make you look older but as long as it's not a full grey beard or head of hair then I don't mind it.
+
I love grey hair on a man. On myself, not so much. I have to consistently color treat my hair now that it looks like salt and pepa. :scust:
how old are y'all?:dwillhuh:
I have this one gray hair that's in the front, and one by my temple. I like to keep them there so people know I'm not young as they assume.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally HATE this new trend of these young kids dying to heir hair gray. Who does that? It looks so stupid to me.
Now with naturally occurring gray hair... Idk my dad doesn't have that much, my mom on the other hand... She has a whole bunch.
I have from what I've seen, less than 10 grays. I didn't start seeing the grays until I dyed my hair red. (So I blame the hair dye, not my age) There's only 3 that I've seen recently.

Sorry to answer your question, I don't know. Lol. I feel like I don't really see a lot of people with (naturally) gray hair. Most women I know (50+) dye their hair also.

People are dying there hair grey? I haven't seen that at all here yet.

+
how old are y'all?:dwillhuh:
I have this one gray hair that's in the front, and one by my temple. I like to keep them there so people know I'm not young as they assume.

I'm 33 but I've literally had alot of grey since 25....at 31 I got some grey in my goatee, and at 32 it spread like wildfire....in another year:whew:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
People are dying there hair grey? I haven't seen that at all here yet.

I'm 33 but I've literally had alot of grey since 25....at 31 I got some grey in my goatee, and at 32 it spread like wildfire....in another year:whew:
That picture of Nicole Ritchie... Her hair is dyed
I've only seen the dyed gray hair on one person irl, but I follow some natural hair IGs and they post them a lot.
I'm always :mindblown: When I see them.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I've never been one to follow trends when it comes to hairstyles, but I really want to try this grey hair trend. I think it goes so nice with really dark makeup (bold eyeliner, wine matte lipsticks and prominent eyelashes) and a cool grey would be perfect for the fall/winter season. Also, it looks amazing against darker skin tones. I'll probably just get a wig because there's no way I'm dyeing my hair but I'm still debating getting it at all.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know grey hair was trending.

I don't think id have a problem with any lady that dyed her hair grey though. Its really attractive on women to me.... I mean if you dying your hair, brown, black, blonde and whatever else minds well get some of that grey in there too.

Daps
It depends on the guy. Some guys look really sexy and debonair with a little grey. Others...not so much.

I have one grey hair towards the front of my head. I got it when I was like 20. My sister yanked it out once, but then it ame back and I've kept it in ever since. Idk, I like it. Plus it's a resilient little bugger. As long as it doesn't bring any friends.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Had grey hair since my teens because I have the early grey hair trait and gene in my maternal line. I wasn't as bad as my mom who was completely grey by 30, but I'm sure I'll be silver-headed by 40.

I just got my first piece of grey beard hair about a few weeks ago.

Sigh.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had grey hair since my teens because I have the early grey hair trait and gene in my maternal line. I wasn't as bad as my mom who was completely grey by 30, but I'm sure I'll be silver-headed by 40.

I just got my first piece of grey beard hair about a few weeks ago.

Sigh.

You sound just like me breh, I was the exact same way.

I was kinda me about it when I was 29 about to make the big 30...but I really love it now.