Ladies; How do you feel about grey hair?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious what the general census and thoughts on grey hair is here on the coli or just in your circle of friends. Do you find grey hair attractive, nasty looking or debonair. Do you like it on your men, or yourself?

I've had grey hair since middle school, Got really grey around 25 and now I'm :flabbynsick: with the grey hairs at 33. Over all I think women love it... as long as it's well keep. But one day of not shaping up and :ld:

I've always loved grey/silver hair on people and always wanted a head full or goatee full...Just never thought it would hit so hard so early. I can grow out a beard full of grey and have a head full of grey right now.

I know women usually hate to see grey hair in their head, but I think its:takedat:

Thoughts, opinions?

c2b8dbf3682e09b3dec337b232fa6b5e.jpg

nicolerichie.jpg

djimon-hounsou.jpg

2015-Hair-Color-Trends-For-Black-Women-4.jpg

b39c31c0bae57297048f9bf395ec780e.jpg
cbceeac0a68ade24f183a917a6a290d9.jpg

c64e189c3d1a702ee63612d51981fb01.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
find a girl with a "daddy" fetish and she'll never let you go :yes:
I learned about from white gay circles online, there are people (men and women) who go crazy for

these type of guys
:ohhh:

@cloudbox I didn't know that such a thing existed :demonic:

I have it and I quickly dye it too whenever I see them start popping up again. It does make you look older but as long as it's not a full grey beard or head of hair then I don't mind it.

I just started dying mind just to see what the difference would be and its pretty interesting in my observation. I love the grey in my goatee but not all this grey in my head.:to:

I love grey hair on a man. On myself, not so much. I have to consistently color treat my hair now that it looks like salt and pepa. :scust:
:jawalrus:

If you can rock the salt n pepper look you should, its really sexy imo:noah:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:ohhh:

@cloudbox I didn't know that such a thing existed :demonic:

I just started dying mind just to see what the difference would be and its pretty interesting in my observation. I love the grey in my goatee but not all this grey in my head.:to:

:jawalrus:

If you can rock the salt n pepper look you should, its really sexy imo:noah:

I'd look like raggedy Ann. :scust: