Ladies, how do you feel about British accents?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i want to move to the UK for a year to get a london accent.

Ain't too hard to get the basics down from watching UK Telly and movies and such. You might fukk around, move to the wrong spot and hear people that only sound like this.

I've got influences from American slang and people. It's just a habit now

+ it just means you all:manny:
:lolbron: I remember when I started saying "You lot" to Americans and they were legit:mindblown: "Who the fukk is Yulot?" for a minute. Had to switch it up "You b*stards." to avoid confusion.

Giselle

Daps
I know the majority of y'all are American. A lot of American females I've had conversations with seem to be really intrugied by my accent.

How do British Accent's hold up with you?:lupe:
I was watching the new roots not too long ago and Chicken George was fine as hell in that movie. But then I went to google him and found out that he has a british accent and was less attracted.

Same with the guy from how to get away with murder. I was less attracted when I heard his real accent.

Both of them do great American accents in their show/movie, so I wasn't expecting them to sound like that at all.

British accents sound kind of feminine to me, I guess that's why I don't really like males with them. Maybe if their voice was deeper.

I like some southern american accents (not all of them, some are too country for me lol), ny accents and hispanic/u.s. urban city hispanic accents.

I can't understand jamaican and african accents at all. Idk about middle eastern accents. I don't like Asian accents at all.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was watching the new roots not too long ago and Chicken George was fine as hell in that movie. But then I went to google him and found out that he has a british accent and was less attracted.

Same with the guy from how to get away with murder. I was less attracted when I heard his real accent.

Both of them do great American accents in their show/movie, so I wasn't expecting them to sound like that at all.

British accents sound kind of feminine to me, I guess that's why I don't really like males with them. Maybe if their voice was deeper.

I like some southern american accents (not all of them, some are too country for me lol), ny accents and hispanic/u.s. urban city hispanic accents.

I can't understand jamaican and african accents at all. Idk about middle eastern accents. I don't like Asian accents at all.

So how would you find a deep British accent? That's what I've got. I'm deep in the south and my city is quite small...our accents aren't heard by a lot of people.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black ppl from inner city London don't talk like white men.

When I used to play COD back back in the day people would think I was Jamaican.

I am Jamaican but you get what I mean.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK

I wonder what people out of UK think of scouser accents:lolbron:

This guy's an average Joe though..when you find the chavs of the city...:whoo::pachaha:

Giselle

Daps
So how would you find a deep British accent? That's what I've got. I'm deep in the south and my city is quite small...our accents aren't heard by a lot of people.

I'm not sure what you mean by "deep south british accent".

You can give an example here Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Here is an example of chicken george . His og town is zimbabwe

Here is the guy from htgawm

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^never heard anyone black talk like that in real life ^^

Where we from the rest of the UK (white people) say we talk hood. Can't get a job sounding the way we do etc

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps

:stopitslime: @ you not having the corporate, lad banter accent :lolbron:

My accent changes depending on who I'm talking to. With my manses it's more. Fast and slang based. When I'm talking to employees or ting, then I take the base out

Multiple white American women ask me if I've been privately schooled…but I'm from Wood Green

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: @ you not having the corporate, lad banter accent :lolbron:

My accent changes depending on who I'm talking to. With my manses it's more. Fast and slang based. When I'm talking to employees or ting, then I take the base out

Multiple white American women ask me if I've been privately schooled…but I'm from Wood Green
Judging by your avi, you're that way inclined.

I try to switch it up, but me a is just me

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
It's an awful accent, one of the worst in the world...
:lolbron:

Daps
@Afflatus

:rudy: So you just gonna ask a bunch of questions and not give up a vocaroo?

:ufdup:The only way you're going to know if your accent is attractive is to post it.