Ladies how do y'all feel about men who only want women for sex?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I feel that he's doing what he should be doing if his sole interest is only sex. He's putting it on the table and all the woman is going to do is say yes or no. However, I imagine that conversation would be awkward as hell.
On the flip side, I wonder how men would feel about women who tell them she only wants his money. Especially the guys who are always talking/showcasing what they have.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't care either way because it wouldn't affect my decision either way.
Some men are upfront, some men lie. Time will separate the true from fake.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I feel that he's doing what he should be doing if his sole interest is only sex. He's putting it on the table and all the woman is going to do is say yes or no. However, I imagine that conversation would be awkward as hell.
On the flip side, I wonder how men would feel about women who tell them she only wants his money. Especially the guys who are always talking/showcasing what they have.

Never really in here but i swung by n saw this.
Don't really equate mutually pleasurable sex with one wanting access to the others resources.

Are they on the same level to you?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Never really in here but i swung by n saw this.
Don't really equate mutually pleasurable sex with one wanting access to the others resources.

Are they on the same level to you?

IMO, sex devoid of emotion, connection, mental stimulation, mutual deep attraction (not superficial) wouldn't be pleasurable.

In this scenario, the man is candid about only wanting sex, while that is appreciated, it would feel like a transaction and not 'mutual satisfaction' -
A woman could get sex from any man. So, why have it with a man who is only offering sex [when you could get sex + connection with another man]? Where's the mutual pleasure in that? There isn't any.

An elder once told me that a man's wallet = his 'vagina'. And I believe him.

So, you tell me...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I actually let them know I just want to use their vagina...some be with it some want to be lied to