Ladies how do y'all feel about men who only want women for sex?

tater

Superstar
Daps
if its only for sex, it should stay only about sex. the only communication should be time and place.....or an occasional text saying how good it was is always nice. all the other stuff just causes confusion IMO.

I wouldn't do it. But I'm sensitive :mjcry:.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Why would I sleep with someone who I wouldn't even have a conversation with? Like u got to be some kind of desperate to sleep with someone u don't want to talk to. And not everything is black and white. Y would I want a relationship just from talking n hanging? I've had this arrangement n I never caught feelings
You want to have conversations and chill after ? Basically you want to act like y'all are in a relationship. A man is not being a d!ck if he wants to avoid those things, he's trying to keep you from developing unwanted feelings. Correct me if im wrong but communication is a big thing for women. Having some good convo before or after having a man all up inside you is going to make you like him more, faster.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I sleep with someone who I wouldn't even have a conversation with? Like u got to be some kind of desperate to sleep with someone u don't want to talk to. And not everything is black and white. Y would I want a relationship just from talking n hanging? I've had this arrangement n I never caught feelings

i didnt say WOULDNT have a conversation with....but what is the point ? what does it accomplish ?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Exactly. For me to catch feelings the conversations have to be deeper than some everyday causal stuff. Then again because I have a good amount of male friends it's easier for me to separate feelings of friendship and relationship

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Funny that us men that deal with women a lot know the patterns you women use. So we know what we are talking about. You're welcome.
Shut up already.
I can easily reverse what you wrote to fit my narrative and you'll say idk shyt about men.

Funny how men know all the answers about women but we don't know shyt about y'all.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Not every female ready for that though. They claim they want that but when it happens they get offended.

Im the type that might spend some time with u, long convos, boyfriend girlfriend things, eventually leading to sex on a regular basis. Then when you ask for a relationship Im like:whoa: cuz we never technically sat down and said were a relationship. Works like a charm :smugdraper::ahh: