Ladies how do y'all feel about men who only want women for sex?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'd say it depends on his personality. Because if he's a nice guy but still treats u like a gentlemen should than that's cool but if he just treats u like a ho he wants to have his way with then fukk him. That's the difference between a ladies man and a fukkboi player
So it all depends on how they treating you even if all they want is the p*ssy :jbhmm:
Interesting :jbhmm:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
For me, yes. Personality is everything. Like just because u want sex that doesn't mean y'all can't have conversations about stuff or to chill after. Or that doesn't mean he has to act like a dikk. Its the same way as when u approach a woman. If u come at her smooth vs a clown which way do u think would win her over?
So it all depends on how they treating you even if all they want is the p*ssy :jbhmm:
Interesting :jbhmm:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
For me, yes. Personality is everything. Like just because u want sex that doesn't mean y'all can't have conversations about stuff or to chill after. Or that doesn't mean he has to act like a dikk. Its the same way as when u approach a woman. If u come at her smooth vs a clown which way do u think would win her over?
Does it bother you knowing that deep down he doesn't care about any of that and is just being cordial enough to you to smash again?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They do not like it cause they will have to chose to have sex with him or not instead of leading him on, keeping dude in friend zone and using him for attention. End of thread :ehh:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
A man that doesnt beat around the bush and let it be known he just wants to fukk in the most sincerest way is cool in my book

At least hes not taking u out on dates, trying to act like he want something long term etc

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You want to have conversations and chill after ? Basically you want to act like y'all are in a relationship. A man is not being a d!ck if he wants to avoid those things, he's trying to keep you from developing unwanted feelings. Correct me if im wrong but communication is a big thing for women. Having some good convo before or after having a man all up inside you is going to make you like him more, faster.

tater

Superstar
Daps
You want to have conversations and chill after ? Basically you want to act like y'all are in a relationship. A man is not being a d!ck if he wants to avoid those things, he's trying to keep you from developing unwanted feelings. Correct me if im wrong but communication is a big thing for women. Having some good convo before or after having a man all up inside you is going to make you like him more, faster.

It depends on the person. If they have the same mindset it can work. Usually it doesn't work though. One of the parties catches feelings, and it's not always the woman :usure:.

I think I've seen this work out between maybe two "couples". That's it.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on the person. If they have the same mindset it can work. Usually it doesn't work though. One of the parties catches feelings, and it's not always the woman :usure:.

I think I've seen this work out between maybe two "couples". That's it.

if its only for sex, it should stay only about sex. the only communication should be time and place.....or an occasional text saying how good it was is always nice. all the other stuff just causes confusion IMO.