Ladies have you ever met a man that never cheated?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I notice r more and more women havr been in relationships or know of men who cheated while in relationships.Have any of you,known of one who didn't?Im talking 100% faithful, Are you still with him?Elaborate lol

Daps
IMO men cheating in relationships is nothing new, people just openly talk about it more whereas before it was considered a "personal family problem". if anything people act like a man cheating is "normal" behavior and a woman cheating means she is a "no good slut"

but to answer your question i don't know any men that has not cheated. this includes people i dated, my guy friends, and men in my family. maybe there is a coworker that hasn't but i don't really get in my coworkers business like that

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
IMO men cheating in relationships is nothing new, people just openly talk about it more whereas before it was considered a "personal family problem". if anything people act like a man cheating is "normal" behavior and a woman cheating means she is a "no good slut"

but to answer your question i don't know any men that has not cheated. this includes people i dated, my guy friends, and men in my family. maybe there is a coworker that hasn't but i don't really get in my coworkers business like that
Crazy if cheatinng is acceptable.Loyalty is becoming rare now.Yea ask your CO workers :russ:

Daps
my guy friend was telling me this story about how his dad was married before he met his mom and his dad kept bringing him over the ex wifes house. (his parents are older, like had him and his brother when they were 40+). the mom found out about the cheating, but they were able to move forward

fast forward decades later-the dad dies and the kids were reminiscing about their dad and one of them messed up and brought up the time they were traveling to the ex wife's house.

the mom was literally like :damn:and started asking extra questions trying to figure out when this happen (like before or after he agreed to stop seeing the woman)

my friend and his brother were :sadcam: but then decided to answer he questions with a lot of clean up.

i was trying to be the supportive friend listening but part of me was like what were you 2 thinking especially given how your mom was ready to end your dads life behind that mess :dahell:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women are scared of loyalty now.

I dont think most even know how to deal with it now.

Its not even a realistic attractive trait.

Its just a nice bonus to have.

I don't think any woman has gotten with a man that lacked in other area's but was loyal. Its just not enticing enough for women or "fun"

Decades ago it was a huge deal to have a loyal man, but now....if you have money, some power or are attractive that far out ways "loyalty".

And its re enforced by other women and men that also dont know loyal men.

They're are plenty out there but the reason you don't know them personally is probably because they are loyal and spending time with there family or girl.

I'm a super loyal dude even to my friends and family. Loyalty is big, its get no "respeck" tho its just a side dish now as opposed to being part of the main course.

Daps
Women are scared of loyalty now.

I dont think most even know how to deal with it now.

IMO the only women who think like this are women who grew up in and around dysfunctional male/female relationships. just like women who are taught to be independent and have their own are usually raised like that by women who have had terrible relationships with men or had situations where the relationship ended and they were left in a bad situation with young children. cause and effect

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes I know plenty. My step dad, my best friend, my married friend, one of my ex boyfriends, 2 guys I know from college etc. Of course idk for sure but I never heard or seen otherwise. There are plenty men who don't cheat but a lot of people don't take the time to know the person they are with or where they are in their lives. If people took the time to know each other there would far less cheating or at least some people would realize and accept they are with a cheater and skip the dramatics.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO the only women who think like this are women who grew up in and around dysfunctional male/female relationships. just like women who are taught to be independent and have their own are usually raised like that by women who have had terrible relationships with men or had situations where the relationship ended and they were left in a bad situation with young children. cause and effect

I actually disagree with this, some of the most loyal women I've come across, dealt with and notice come from broken or dysfunctional settings.

The women who tend to blow loyalty off nowadays seems to be the ones that think its a dime a dozen or that if they don't find it in one man they'll just move on to another one until they hit the jackpot. (In turn end up bitter and guarded)

Usually the women that know drama, the headache that being unfaithful causes. Tend to be more loyal.... Im not talking about your ratchets.... but your women who really went or experienced BS and dysfunction. Those women are usually incredibly loyal to a fault even.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
my guy friend was telling me this story about how his dad was married before he met his mom and his dad kept bringing him over the ex wifes house. (his parents are older, like had him and his brother when they were 40+). the mom found out about the cheating, but they were able to move forward

fast forward decades later-the dad dies and the kids were reminiscing about their dad and one of them messed up and brought up the time they were traveling to the ex wife's house.

the mom was literally like :damn:and started asking extra questions trying to figure out when this happen (like before or after he agreed to stop seeing the woman)

my friend and his brother were :sadcam: but then decided to answer he questions with a lot of clean up.

i was trying to be the supportive friend listening but part of me was like what were you 2 thinking especially given how your mom was ready to end your dads life behind that mess :dahell:
:damn: everything always gets revealed,seem like women get away with cheating way more

Daps
I actually disagree with this, some of the most loyal women I've come across, dealt with and notice come from broken or dysfunctional settings.

The women who tend to blow loyalty off nowadays seems to be the ones that think its a dime a dozen or that if they don't find it in one man they'll just move on to another one until they hit the jackpot. (In turn end up bitter and guarded)

Usually the women that know drama, the headache that being unfaithful causes. Tend to be more loyal.... Im not talking about your ratchets.... but your women who really went or experienced BS and dysfunction. Those women are usually incredibly loyal to a fault even.
all was the wrong word to use in my post, but you kinda proved my point by saying these women are loyal to a fault-they are loyal to a fault because they were raised watching dysfunctional male/female relationships play out. being down for a cause that goes against your best interest (AKA staying loyal to someone that isn't worth it) and being scared of loyalty isn't much better. same side of the coin