Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
I was wondering if there were any other heterosexual female out there that experienced something similar to what I experienced.

A few years ago... I was on the train with my boyfriend at the time. I was minding my own business when suddenly a force entered the train.. I looked & saw the most BEAUTIFUL girl I've ever seen. She hardly had any makeup on & had short hair like Rihanna. She looked like she was part asian mixed with some sort of hispanic or perhaps Hawaiian. I could not keep my eyes off of her, she was petite about 5'4, & just GORGEOUS. She wasn't wearing anything revealing, just a white crop tee shirt with jeans... but OMG I've never felt this way with anyone before. & I still think about her from time to time. I remember saying OMG! when I saw her & my bf at the time was like "what?" & I told him & he just shrugged it off. I also told Rob about it & he just called me a lesbo. LOL but till this day I've never experienced that with any other female or male.

Have any of you ladies ever experienced this?

I mean, I know that Rihanna has the tendency to make me question my sexuality.. but Rihanna doesn't even compare to this girl. :noah:

Last edited:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
King of.... :lupe: When I see a gorgeous girl I just stare at her like :dwillhuh: . It's like I want her, but I am not sure how lol if that makes sense.

What "feelings" have you experienced OP?

A womans sexuality is usually a lot more fluid than a mans so I don't think this is uncommon.

I would so bang/scissor/ whatever Rhianna :noah:

:pachaha:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
1333387307_dramatic_hamster_behind_cocacola_bottle.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
King of.... :lupe: When I see a gorgeous girl I just stare at her like :dwillhuh: . It's like I want her, but I am not sure how lol if that makes sense.

What "feelings" have you experienced OP?

A womans sexuality is usually a lot more fluid than a mans so I don't think this is uncommon.

I would so bang/scissor/ whatever Rhianna :noah:

:pachaha:

The goddess Bonita :bow: :bow:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I was wondering if there were any other heterosexual female out there that experienced something similar to what I experienced.

A few years ago... I was on the train with my boyfriend at the time. I was minding my own business when suddenly a force entered the train.. I looked & saw the most BEAUTIFUL girl I've ever seen. She hardly had any makeup on & had short hair like Rihanna. She looked like she was part asian mixed with some sort of hispanic or perhaps Hawaiian. I could not keep my eyes off of her, she was petite about 5'4, & just GORGEOUS. She wasn't wearing anything revealing, just a white crop tee shirt with jeans... but OMG I've never felt this way with anyone before. & I still think about her from time to time. I remember saying OMG! when I saw her & my bf at the time was like "what?" & I told him & he just shrugged it off. I also told Rob about it & he just called me a lesbo. LOL but till this day I've never experienced that with any other female.

Have any of you ladies ever experienced this?

I mean, I know that Rihanna has the tendency to make me question my sexuality.. but Rihanna doesn't even compare to this girl. :noah:
im not a girl but my ex had a similar thing happen, we figured out she was bi curious. if there was 1 girl im sure theres a baddd one that might catch u again

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol, that thread title can't be serious otherwise it'd be in the ladies thread.

Ain't no shame in respecting an attractive person.