Ladies, does your intuition kick in like spiderman's spidey sense?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
because gay men legitimately aren't interested and so not only can they be themselves around them but they also call them on their shyt

two things women find attractive in anyone
Exactly.... mayneeeee... This dude loves me talking shyt more than I like talking shyt. I can be my naturally dominant n aggressive self. It's crazy to read that cuz it hit the nail on the head :l

• Dap
Reactions: TIK

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
By that answer and previous statement I can tell you need a man.
Yes, yes I do, but I'm taking a break from relationships with men, I'm only using them for sex..I've been married almost my whole adult life , I wanna b free for a while. The problem could just be me, who knows

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Yes, yes I do, but I'm taking a break from relationships with men, I'm only using them for sex..I've been married almost my whole adult life , I wanna b free for a while. The problem could just be me, who knows

I know, and yes, the problem is you.

A woman should be covered her whole life, you being out in the world without a man(not a male) to guide you will lead to nothing but confusion and hard times for you. You should find a goal oriented man, do your best to have him choose you, and once chosen, follow direction and don't make trouble. I promise you'll be so happy walking in your true nature.

No need for thanks, I do it out of love.:obama:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Y'all give these bytches too much credit, they not good with Intuition they just always looking for shyt even when nothing there..keep digging you'll strike oil one day

Bingo. I've never cheated on a girl, never even tried to, and have multiple chicks try to interrogate me on some BS.

A lot of them are so used to getting played or cheated on, that they expect every man to be like that.

As far as catching me looking. a girl is gonna know my type, hell she's gonna be my type. So of course she'll know what brauds I find attractive. In the past, I just tried to be respectful about it, and only got in "trouble" once.