Ladies, does your intuition kick in like spiderman's spidey sense?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never btdt
but in the cases ive seen i believe they know
they just want to believe different

I kinda get it but... its not like we're talking about some small thing.
Is it really one of those "my man might be gay, but I hope not :yeshrug:" situations?

I heard maaaany women say they've dated a gay guy before and didn't find out until after :mindblown:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
That is weird. I honestly think some women just like gay dudes for some reason.
Ooooooo story time lol

Dude was trying to get at me but I friend zoned him cuz I thought he was gay no matter how he tried to holla at me. I could never pin point what made him gay but I just knew he was. So a yr later he tried me again this time he succeeded n the sex was amazing the best I've ever had. But then I started noticing things about him that made me go ummmmmmm wtf
Let's just say we need to stop ignoring our intuition

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
cuz she knows YOU, probably better than you know yourself

black women ain't stupid

this is why when some of you dismiss womens opinion on here, I just laugh and shake my head

nobody knows you better than black women. they know all your tricks, all your bullshyt. so when they speak, they often ether your soul, no matter how much protesting you do to the contrary.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Ooooooo story time lol

Dude was trying to get at me but I friend zoned him cuz I thought he was gay no matter how he tried to holla at me. I could never pin point what made him gay but I just knew he was. So a yr later he tried me again this time he succeeded n the sex was amazing the best I've ever had. But then I started noticing things about him that made me go ummmmmmm wtf
Let's just say we need to stop ignoring our intuition

Naw, I need you to expound. Women will think a man is gay because he was slow on deciding what drink he wants at a bar(true story). So what did he do to make you think that?

Y'all give these bytches too much credit, they not good with Intuition they just always looking for shyt even when nothing there..keep digging you'll strike oil one day

No doubt, I agree when it comes to most bytches. But my bytch in particular never goes off on some jealousy shyt, this was an isolated incident that she was dead right about.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Naw, I need you to expound. Women will think a man is gay because he was slow on deciding what drink he wants at a bar(true story). So what did he do to make you think that?

No doubt, I agree when it comes to most bytches. But my bytch in particular never goes off on some jealousy shyt, this was an isolated incident that she was dead right about.
I'm not finna expose myself but let's just say I'm the nikka n he is the bytch

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Women have really good intuition for certain things. Male insecurities, cheating, etc.

But one thing that always confuses me and how so many women end up with gay dudes and have no idea... :wtf:

And I mean moist brehs that you could spot a mile away:mindblown:
Maybe that's where "male intuition" comes in, I've had to give a couple of my homegirls that tap on the shoulder once or twice:usure::francis:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Women have really good intuition for certain things. Male insecurities, cheating, etc.

But one thing that always confuses me and how so many women end up with gay dudes and have no idea... :wtf:

And I mean moist brehs that you could spot a mile away:mindblown:

because gay men legitimately aren't interested and so not only can they be themselves around them but they also call them on their shyt

two things women find attractive in anyone