Ladies do yall like kissing?

Wario

Banned
Daps
Oh yes, I love wrapping my lips round those lush plump little pink ones against that smooth face of his :ahh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I enjoy kissing. Kissing is a skill.

tumblr_m7req70Mz21r3t575_zpsn3jfmgfh.gif
:banderas:

Daps
I love kissing it's so passionate my man's not a fan of it either ... to each it's own

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
When i'm having sex with someone, I know the endgame. I know what I want to get out of it (a great orgasm) and I would prefer if it didn't take forever. After I get it I'm good and I want you to leave (or i'll leave). Kissing someone isn't the same. There's no end point really. You do it because that level of closeness and intimacy with someone that you really like feels amazing. So soft and passionate. It feels more personal. Doesn't matter if it's hours or just a few minutes, it's amazing. Idk how else to explain it.

I can have emotional AND no-strings attached sex. But I can't make out with someone I don't care for.
I understand what you're saying. I guess my point of view is, sex is more than just achieving oragsm. There's just no way in my mind to separate the chemical, spiritual, emotional, and physical aspect of it.

While I do agree we all can pretend emotionally we can separate but on a deeper level I believe it affects us all.

Daps
I understand what you're saying. I guess my point of view is, sex is more than just achieving oragsm. There's just no way in my mind to separate the chemical, spiritual, emotional, and physical aspect of it.

While I do agree we all can pretend emotionally we can separate but on a deeper level I believe it affects us all.
Thank you so much. I feel this way, which is why I have to have that deep bond before getting to that act. Anything else, I just feel used. So if that means I have to wait til the next life to be intimate with someone-oh well.