Ladies do yall like kissing?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I love kissing but my girl doesn't unless we fukking .
Well pecks here and there through the day .
Tongue kissing is a NO unless we are about to have sex .

I use to be mad as fukk but then I realize it's just her :ehh:

She try's hard for me but after months of being with her I'm good and I adapted .

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Can she stand kissing other men?
1ijCLLs.png

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Kissing for me is more intimate than sex.
:mindblown:
Backwards as hell, I don't get it. I feel like this thinking is why sex is so devalued today and people want to act like it's just physical when it's much more than that whether they choose to believe so or not. I know A LOT of people feel this way but it couldn't be more backwards to me.

Last edited:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backwards as hell, I don't get it. I feel like this thinking is why sex is so devalued today and people want to act like it's just physical when it's much more than that whether they choose to believe so or not. I know A LOT of people feel this way but it couldn't be more backwards to me.
pimphandstrong huh:beli:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
When i'm having sex with someone, I know the endgame. I know what I want to get out of it (a great orgasm) and I would prefer if it didn't take forever. After I get it I'm good and I want you to leave (or i'll leave). Kissing someone isn't the same. There's no end point really. You do it because that level of closeness and intimacy with someone that you really like feels amazing. So soft and passionate. It feels more personal. Doesn't matter if it's hours or just a few minutes, it's amazing. Idk how else to explain it.

I can have emotional AND no-strings attached sex. But I can't make out with someone I don't care for.