Ladies : Do other chics hate you? If so why?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Very petty :princepls:
giphy.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You notice how only men dapped this silly bullshyt?

Is it really that silly? It's just a shorter version of this...

All women aren't like that, but I think western culture breeds an unhealthy competitive mindset with women. Meangirls is a real thing. I wouldn't say hating but here are some of the things I ecountered growing up dealing with women even into adulthood which is sad:

Another chick might think you are pretty and they think you think you are pretty. They assume you are stuck up and some may even think they need to take you down a notch.

Another chick might have insecurity issues about a feature you have and they envy what you have. Like they envy your body, or think yours is better than theirs so they don't like you, meanwhile you think you look like a whale :heh:

Another chick thinks you are popular and wants to be popular so they try to spread rumors about you/ turn people against you. Had this happen in like the first grade :mindblown:

A guy who they like, likes you.

Some chicks are all about competition and they worry about you. If you could care less about attention or are oblivious that bothers them.

They think you get more attention than them and that you like it and/or they want the attention you get. Doesn't matter if you don't like/want it. Its still your fault.

You are new in that environment and they think you will take their shine or something :what:

If you seem happy or carefree all the time. If people like you or say a lot good things about you.

If they assume you think you are better than them.

Some people are very petty.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I tell people this all of time... It's none of my business what you think about me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
One time at happy hour this woman accused me of having a fake butt. Lol I was walking by and she said rather loudly to the guy she was talking to that I must have butt pads. I stop and asked her what she said and she start backpedaling. The dude was in tears.

But as the world is more lesbian friendly I find that a lot more women are starting to channel jealous energy into admiration.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
In general, people do not like me. :manny: It's something I had to deal with for a long time. It's nothing I do, I just bring out hate in people.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No. Some try to but in the end it's too hard to dislike me. I won't agree with you if ur opinion is some shyt, but I genuinely love people and want them to be better and will go to bat for ur right to express ur point of view. It also helps that I'm super respectful of their relationships.

I'm literally one of the only girls some chicks trust around their boyfriends. Why? Because I don't play the little flirty, need validation from taken dudes bullshyt games.
I have male friends who've told me I'm the only female their girls don't mind them hanging out with.

I always acknowledge them, want to include them, I'm not giving their man plates of food unless they get some too...lmao! I'm not trying to be alone for long periods of time with other women's men. I don't call or text at disrespectful times of the day...
Hell half the time, I end up being closer with my male friend's gurlfriends than them!

Little shyt that some bunk chicks do and then act like they don't know why other chicks hate them. Cuz u extra hoe! Cuz u extra.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't know. I never notice. They usually end up telling me what messed up feelings they had towards me when we get to know each other or someone tells me that someone, usually someone I've never spoken to, hates me :ld: :stopitslime::yeshrug: