Ladies : Do other chics hate you? If so why?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk. I dont have anything that would make girls jealous of me now....

But when i was in middle school. My body was more developed than most.not to mention i was a quiet person. Kept to myself. Etc. So most girls would talk shyt behind my back. Even my so called friends back then.

And that was when i realized it was best to be by myself. And ever since. I've became my own best friend.

And those girls today? Welp. I guess karma got them back eventually ^_^

I know it doesn't really answer the question. But I i guess some females are just so damn petty.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The one's I do not get a long with are women that are bitter, ratchet chicken heads, and lack self accountability. Those types of women tend to think that I am boujie and stuck up. When I had my first job my assistant manager was a lying bitter lonely woman that wanted to make every living day hell for me.

ridingonawhim

4b/4c hair expert
Daps
Reppin
Mushroom Kingdom
im the nicest person i know. id rather stay inside and toke ...or play vidya games.

i dont party alot and alot of girls either dont like me or ignore me outright.

ive had a girl try to break up me and my circle of friends ( 3 other guys) because i didnt say hello to her one day. when i had my headphones in and i didnt see her:francis:

females are weird and im not good and being friends with them. lol

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
All women aren't like that, but I think western culture breeds an unhealthy competitive mindset with women. Meangirls is a real thing. I wouldn't say hating but here are some of the things I ecountered growing up dealing with women even into adulthood which is sad:

Another chick might think you are pretty and they think you think you are pretty. They assume you are stuck up and some may even think they need to take you down a notch.

Another chick might have insecurity issues about a feature you have and they envy what you have. Like they envy your body, or think yours is better than theirs so they don't like you, meanwhile you think you look like a whale :heh:

Another chick thinks you are popular and wants to be popular so they try to spread rumors about you/ turn people against you. Had this happen in like the first grade :mindblown:

A guy who they like, likes you.

Some chicks are all about competition and they worry about you. If you could care less about attention or are oblivious that bothers them.

They think you get more attention than them and that you like it and/or they want the attention you get. Doesn't matter if you don't like/want it. Its still your fault.

You are new in that environment and they think you will take their shine or something :what:

If you seem happy or carefree all the time. If people like you or say a lot good things about you.

If they assume you think you are better than them.

Some people are very petty.
:ohhh:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
My lady just told me she used to be hated on in undergrad at Clark Univ. She such a nice woman so I asked why, she said cause they was "hating on me because they claimed I'm stuck up and didn't like me and my cousin for whatever reason " Fyi my lady a strong 6/10 now, undergrad pics :patrice: maybe a 7/10 and I use "maybe" just to get some coli credibility. Why do you women get hated on?
When me and my homegirls come through it's like