Ladies : Do other chics hate you? If so why?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My lady just told me she used to be hated on in undergrad at Clark Univ. She such a nice woman so I asked why, she said cause they was "hating on me because they claimed I'm stuck up and didn't like me and my cousin for whatever reason " Fyi my lady a strong 6/10 now, undergrad pics :patrice: maybe a 7/10 and I use "maybe" just to get some coli credibility. Why do you women get hated on?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
All women aren't like that, but I think western culture breeds an unhealthy competitive mindset with women. Meangirls is a real thing. I wouldn't say hating but here are some of the things I ecountered growing up dealing with women even into adulthood which is sad:

Another chick might think you are pretty and they think you think you are pretty. They assume you are stuck up and some may even think they need to take you down a notch.

Another chick might have insecurity issues about a feature you have and they envy what you have. Like they envy your body, or think yours is better than theirs so they don't like you, meanwhile you think you look like a whale :heh:

Another chick thinks you are popular and wants to be popular so they try to spread rumors about you/ turn people against you. Had this happen in like the first grade :mindblown:

A guy who they like, likes you.

Some chicks are all about competition and they worry about you. If you could care less about attention or are oblivious that bothers them.

They think you get more attention than them and that you like it and/or they want the attention you get. Doesn't matter if you don't like/want it. Its still your fault.

You are new in that environment and they think you will take their shine or something :what:

If you seem happy or carefree all the time. If people like you or say a lot good things about you.

If they assume you think you are better than them.

Some people are very petty.

Last edited:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
I don't really know if she doesn't like me but .. There's this girl at my school, every time she sees me, she stares at me with the most disgusted stare ever and sometimes, she tells something to her friends and they all stare at me. I really don't know why, I never talked to her and there's nothing that she could envy about me. One time, when she stared at me, I stared back at her and she walked away.
:manny:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Because I don't fukk with fake folks. I don't kiki with them when they talk shyt about others (unless they deserve it).

Anything I say about a person to someone else, I'll say to their face and some people can't handle that realness.

They see me by myself often not participating in messiness and think that I think I'm better than them or just boring. :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
women are the fakest,most insecure beings on earth.
the things you learn laying back in the bathtub with them.
:wtf:

wat6rr.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Because I don't fukk with fake folks. I don't kiki with them when they talk shyt about others (unless they deserve it).

Anything I say about a person to someone else, I'll say to their face and some people can't handle that realness.

They see me by myself often not participating in messiness and think that I think I'm better than them or just boring. :yeshrug:

You knowi notice when people start gossiping I always excuse myself. Like I would if the convo was private. So weird i think.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Only women I know of who "hate" me are new wives of my ex boyfriends. Never even met one of them! :yeshrug:

A former roommate may "hate" me, but the feeling is mutual. :pacspit: