Ladies can i get your opinions on some of the posts in the quick lil gems thread

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
"Randomly take the condom off while fukking then say I think it broke. If she keep letting you smash, you gotta winner. If she dont, she's an untrustworthy bytch."

How does he know she has an STD? Maybe she just wants to protect herself from anything he might have. Also, why would you want to continue having sex with someone you think might have one :usure:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
"Randomly take the condom off while fukking then say I think it broke. If she keep letting you smash, you gotta winner. If she dont, she's an untrustworthy bytch."

How does he know she has an STD? Maybe she just wants to protect herself from anything he might have. Also, why would you want to continue having sex with someone you think might have one :usure:
:gladbron:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I don't really have an opinion anything in that thread.

Exactly....the men on here dont value/ can care less about a woman's opinion about relationships/general subjects because according to yall, we're all sluts, out for your money, aint shyt, single mothers, grimy, and will try to fukk you over :upsetfavre:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Exactly....the men on here dont value/ can care less about a woman's opinion about relationships/general subjects because according to yall, we're all sluts, out for your money, aint shyt, single mothers, grimy, and will try to fukk you over :upsetfavre:

Not to mention our responses are usually illogical and based on our emotions. Plus we fukkin with nothing ass nikkas so our experiences wouldn't mean shyt since we're not accustomed to dealing with men of such high caliber as the ones that post here.

*adjusts apron and struts in 4+in heels back to the ladies random thoughts thread*