ladies based off of looks would you date this nikka ?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: OP specifically asked, "based off of looks".
yeah, posters on here were assuming dude was a thug or a gang banger cuz he had a bunch of tats.

And someone said he used to play ball then transitioned to rap. A lot of athletes are tatted up, especially ball players.

Doesn't make them thugs or gang bangers.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Ya'll must be square or something cause he look better than all these boring looking dudes you just posted.

LOL! :camby:

yeah, posters on here were assuming dude was a thug or a gang banger cuz he had a bunch of tats.

And someone said he used to play ball then transitioned to rap. A lot of athletes are tatted up, especially ball players.

Doesn't make them thugs or gang bangers.

Again, the question asked, "based off of looks, would you date this nikka"? No one in this thread was calling the guy a "thug" or a "gang banger".:dwillhuh:

It's like you keep on defending this man like he;s your boyfriend of something. Are you attracted to him? If so I;m for homosexuality and gay rights. :blessed:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My posts aren't necessarily based just on this dude, more so false conceptions when it comes to women and the type of men they claim they are attracted to and the ones they actually deal with.

And I can pull up a comment insinuating that he was a thug or gang banging because of his tats but I can't be bothered right now.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My posts aren't necessarily based just on this dude, more so false conceptions when it comes to women and the type of men they claim they are attracted to and the ones they actually deal with.

And I can pull up a comment insinuating that he was a thug or gang banging because of his tats but I can't be bothered right now.
Dave East is a fukking crip
And a rapper who calls himself a thug :dead:

But I guess that's who u love so u looking over that

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't like guys with a lot of tattoos for one :scust: but someone like idris elba/matt kemp or michael fassbender :troll: I just like a clean cut business looking guy.. if that makes any sense lol
Have extremely high standards brettas