ladies based off of looks would you date this nikka ?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: you know the track history of the women in this thread?
Damn, y'all are really nitpicking. Women deep down are all the same as men are. If you interview 100 women and ask them what traits they find attractive in a man they'll tell you what society has socially engineered them into thinking they want in a man. You can find more then a handful of videos on YouTube showing just this.

Stuff like a man giving her flowers, and all these other things but when men do that they get turned off and/or quickly bored. While the "bad boys" which women get shamed for being attracted to gets their puzzys more wet.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Goodness forbid you don't find some random dude attractive.

"... But, but..he's light skinned"
"...But, but...he looks like he's a thug. Women LOVE thugs"
" ...But, but he's 6'8 ...."

Since you're checking him out so hard, YOU date him.
LMAO ain't gon lie this shyt was funny.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Damn, y'all are really nitpicking. Women deep down are all the same as men are. If you interview 100 women and ask them what traits they find attractive in a man they'll tell you what society has socially engineered them into thinking they want in a man. You can find more then a handful of videos on YouTube showing just this.

Stuff like a man giving her flowers, and all these other things but when men do that they get turned off and/or quickly bored. While the "bad boys" which women get shamed for being attracted to gets their puzzys more wet.

Sigh

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
nope. he looks like he would be a regular on black ink crew and everyone on that show looks dirty.

Daps
Eh so what, most of the posts on this thread acting like they wouldn't have anything to do with this dude.

And y'all straight judging a book off it's cover. How many dudes out here got tats and they ain't thugs or gangbanging? Athletes are pretty tatted.
i don't find a lot of tats attractive so i don't care who has them. :yeshrug:

i never said dude was ugly. i said he isn't my type which is true. not sure why that is unbelievable.

Daps
Goodness forbid you don't find some random dude attractive.

"... But, but..he's light skinned"
"...But, but...he looks like he's a thug. Women LOVE thugs"
" ...But, but he's 6'8 ...."

Since you're checking him out so hard, YOU date him.
giphy.gif

MsReal

All Star
Daps
ladies based off of looks would you date this nikka ? he is a 6'5 nikka. (no homo) i see women feenin for this nikka on IG. he is Nas new artist

dave-east-cropped.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-9.53.30-PM.png

Karen-Civil-Dave-East-Civil-TV.png

recording-artist-dave-east-backstage-at-webster-hall-on-november-12-picture-id496995712

:yeshrug:

I'd fukk him, maybe date for a while. 6 ft 5 is definitely a turn on. Tattoos can be lazered off if we get serious...