Ladies and men: Have you and your partner ever used a sex toys? A cock ring?

The Bushes

Don't get thrown in me
Daps
Reppin
Stunna Island
Just try shyt, dude. Nothing wrong with trying something new, just for the sake of trying something new. Got nothing to do with a dikk not working or not being good enough for the woman.

Pork chops are a delicious ass treat but I'm not gonna eat that everyday.

Try whatever you want, if you like it, throw it in rotation. If not, throw it in the bushes.

To answer the question, I've tried all sorts of things on my wife, cock ring was eh. Now blindfolds and restraints...:banderas:
:banderas:

and I think I wanna do the role playing thing too :banderas:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can stay hard...I don't think that is the point of them.

I thought it was more so to stimulate the clit while you fukk?
Just grind on her while the ring is rubbing her clit. Doings thrust is a waste of the ring. If it's vibrating, she will love you. Grind in all directions. Listening to some music and grinding to the beat will make things even more fun. Make sure you take it off after 20 minutes. Don't wan't a fukked up dikk.

BTW, if you don't want to always wear a ring, get a we vibe 3. Make sure you use some good lube. A gel is best. You can thank me later.

Another thing, don't keep using vibrators on your chick because it will eventually desensitize her from the constant banging. If you want to use a toy on her to massage the clit use the eroscillator since it goes in a circular motion and keep everything sensitive.
http://www.eroscillator.com/

Your lady might not feel it at first if she goes ham with regular vibrators but, if she keeps at it, and use lube she will eventually get her sensitivity back and enjoy the eroscillator.

Your welcome.

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
we tried a vibrating cock ring but we only used it once and i keep my bullet for my own personal use

General Salty

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I think I wanna do the role playing thing too :banderas:

Role playing is hot, just gotta stay committed to the role. It's hard to pull off for some people cuz you have to lose yourself in what you're trying to portray. It's one of those "you have to be serious about your play". Oxymoron but I'm sure you smell what I'm saying.

If it works though, :noah:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Yeah. Rings aren't bad but there was this one thing; I can't remember the name. Really small, used for clit stimulation. But it was :ohlawd:

It was glorious.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
What yall know bout stickin a dildo in your girl's p*ssy, then pullin it out and suckin the p*ssy juice off of it?:banderas:
My homey actually did that many years ago. We had 2 freaks and they were giving us a show and this nicca took the dildo they were using on each other and damn near deep throated it, nicca tilted his head back and all. We haven't spoken since.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homey actually did that many years ago. We had 2 freaks and they were giving us a show and this nicca took the dildo they were using on each other and damn near deep throated it, nicca tilted his head back and all. We haven't spoken since.
:banderas::laff: