Ladies and men: Have you and your partner ever used a sex toys? A cock ring?

The Bushes

Don't get thrown in me
Daps
Reppin
Stunna Island
Get a vibrating bullet for her to use or you to use on her...cock rings are useless

I have toys, but I never used them during sex...I would like to
what's a vibrating bullet do? :ohhh:

I wish I could Google this stuff but I'm on a work computer right now

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A cock ring... :wow: the ultimate example of trying to hard.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah but sometimes we role play.She'll sit in the chair and pretend like she's driving making car engine noises and all.And ill have on a cop outfit and pretend like i pulled her over.And walk up to the chair

Me:"License and registation please"

Her:"What am i being pulled over for?"

Me:"You were going 105 in a school zone mam.Have a broken tail light.And you have warrants in Alaska"

Her:"Omg i had no idea please don't take me to jail surely there is something that can be done" *gives googly eyes*

Me:*adjusts sunglasses* "Ok clean my nightstick and we'll act like none of this happened"*pulls dikk out*

Her:*starts sucking dikk*

Me*grabs her head and chokes her with my dikk*

Her*takes dikk out her mouth*"Police brutality!!!"

General Salty

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just try shyt, dude. Nothing wrong with trying something new, just for the sake of trying something new. Got nothing to do with a dikk not working or not being good enough for the woman.

Pork chops are a delicious ass treat but I'm not gonna eat that everyday.

Try whatever you want, if you like it, throw it in rotation. If not, throw it in the bushes.

To answer the question, I've tried all sorts of things on my wife, cock ring was eh. Now blindfolds and restraints...:banderas: