Lacey Evans promoting MAGA conspiracy theories on her IG

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Man…and 10 times out of 10, it goes back to some persuasive YouTube video

It’s so hilarious. YouTube videos doing numbers on these peoples brains.

At some point people’s inability to properly vet information in this country has to be addressed in a major way
You're right, it's mostly Youtube and the same pattern goes in every country on this earth. There is a television, news media and whatever providing official information, obviously some dumb journalism is there also...and then there is a Youtube conspiracy category where a certain percentage of population loves to get all their news from.

They don't even have a mental capacity to read long articles where some quotes came from. They just watch a video with images and listen to bunch of out of context quotes. It's mentally ill people or people who sit at home all day and expect the world to give them everything, and when they obviously don't get they start blaming the world. And then there is a small percentage of people like Lacey Evans who has accomplished something in her life, but she's obviously surrounded by dumbasses who believe in conspiracies and she inherits their bullshyt also.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I used to love them drowned in mustard, but I haven't had any since I gave up pork years ago.
Chicken corn dogs are a good substitute, just a little chewier since chicken's a leaner meat

Give them a try, I don't notice a huge difference but I haven't eaten pork in about a decade either. Plain, ketchup & mustard, syrup, its all good