Lacey Evans promoting MAGA conspiracy theories on her IG

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The thing that pisses me off about anti vaxxers and the people who like to blame external factors for autism and ADHD and stuff like that is that they never want to accept the fact that their genes are faulty.

Baby, if your child ends up neurodivergent, that just means that your family tree ain't as sturdy as you like to believe it is.

Now, environmental factors do come into play, don't get me wrong, but a lot of people's parents and grandparents and great grandparents suffered in silence behind this shyt, a lot of people got family members whom we would now classify as neurodivergent but back then they just got the shyt beat out of them or put into an institution or locked in a room all day or got written off as a weirdo, or even killed, let's keep it a bean. Lots of people learned to mask this shyt to appear "normal," no, none of this shyt is new, we just have a better understanding of this stuff and more resources to handle it and you can't eat healthy or risk your child dying from preventable diseases your way out of it, because you can feed your child raw, unwashed straight from the garden veggies all day, you can give that little b*stard elderberry syrup and echinea that you grew yourself, what happens when they still end up nonverbal or "you're so smart, why don't you force yourself to fit in this narrow ass box we've created for everyone"?

fukk her.
Do you trust vaccines 100%? I'm not completely against vaccines, but I'm also not just going to blindly take them. Lacey's problem was trying to tie unhealthy foods to a mental illness, when she would've done better tying it to physical health issues.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s an alt right talking point. Not necessarily MAGA, but a lot of nikkas are subscribing to the same train of thought.

It’s really wild to me how the hotep blacks and the Q anon whites share so many similarities in beliefs when it comes to conspiracy shyt

It’s like they’re on completely opposite sides of the spectrum, but when it comes to conspiracy babble they combine like the fukkin megazord

:dead:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Do you trust vaccines 100%? I'm not completely against vaccines, but I'm also not just going to blindly take them. Lacey's problem was trying to tie unhealthy foods to a mental illness, when she would've done better tying it to physical health issues.
I done had all my shots so the damage is done on that front, so I trust them in that regard, I havent grown an extra foot and I'm pretty sure I'd be neurodivergent like i am regardless of vaccines. I definitely believe you can and should make an informed decision on vaccines, but I also know that all that shyt Jenny McCarthy was promoting back then has been debunked numerous times, that these types of things run in families and that a lot of this stuff is steeped in white supremacist eugenics and their desire for uniformity and perfection.

If she had said processed food is bad for your physically, I'd be on board with that. You should eat that shyt in moderation. But the food I've eaten is not causing my prefrontal cortex to not work properly, that's how that shyt was built.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It’s really wild to me how the hotep blacks and the Q anon whites share so many similarities in beliefs when it comes to conspiracy shyt

It’s like they’re on completely opposite sides of the spectrum, but when it comes to conspiracy babble they combine like the fukkin megazord

:dead:
The only thing stopping hoteps and Q whites from forming a confederacy of conspiracy is race.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Sasha and nia Jax openly retweet(what's the instagram way of saying retweet?) Anti-vaxx shyt?

Nothing gonna come of this. Even that Jaxson ryker dude got pushed later on after promoting his fandom over Donald Trump in June 2020, in the worst possible time
She's not going to get fired but that don't mean we can't call her an idiot.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Didn't Sasha and nia Jax openly retweet(what's the instagram way of saying retweet?) Anti-vaxx shyt?

Nothing gonna come of this. Even that Jaxson ryker dude got pushed later on after promoting his fandom over Donald Trump in June 2020, in the worst possible time
Yeap lol

This antivax shyt isn’t as black and white as the coli makes it sound. The whole hood anti vax. It’s not just Trump loving whites like twitter tries to make you believe. These Kyrie Irving worshipping Dr Umar ass nikkas on the same shyt

And I genuinely don’t even care lol.. personally, I got vax’d up for Covid. I haven’t got the booster or anything since I caught Covid a week before I was scheduled…

Either way tho, I ain’t trippin off what other muhfukkas believe when it come to vaccines and shyt. I’ll think you’re stupid, but I can do it respectfully without throwing a fit and having some performative social media reaction towards it. If you die you die. shyt ain’t my business lol… Do you. I’ll do me

:salute:

Last edited: