Lacey Evans promoting MAGA conspiracy theories on her IG

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
What makes this MAGA? My hotep nikkas believe this same stupid shyt

That bytch is def MAGA tho. I got no proof other than she’s a military whitey. That’s enough evidence off top.. I’m only asking why this specifically is MAGA tho

:russ:

Last edited:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
What makes this MAGA? My hotep nikkas believe this same stupid shyt

That bytch is def MAGA tho. I got no proof other than she’s a military cracka. That’s enough evidence off top.. I’m only asking why this specifically is MAGA tho

:russ:
It’s an alt right talking point. Not necessarily MAGA, but a lot of nikkas are subscribing to the same train of thought.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The thing that pisses me off about anti vaxxers and the people who like to blame external factors for autism and ADHD and stuff like that is that they never want to accept the fact that their genes are faulty.

Baby, if your child ends up neurodivergent, that just means that your family tree ain't as sturdy as you like to believe it is.

Now, environmental factors do come into play, don't get me wrong, but a lot of people's parents and grandparents and great grandparents suffered in silence behind this shyt, a lot of people got family members whom we would now classify as neurodivergent but back then they just got the shyt beat out of them or put into an institution or locked in a room all day or got written off as a weirdo, or even killed, let's keep it a bean. Lots of people learned to mask this shyt to appear "normal," no, none of this shyt is new, we just have a better understanding of this stuff and more resources to handle it and you can't eat healthy or risk your child dying from preventable diseases your way out of it, because you can feed your child raw, unwashed straight from the garden veggies all day, you can give that little b*stard elderberry syrup and echinea that you grew yourself, what happens when they still end up nonverbal or "you're so smart, why don't you force yourself to fit in this narrow ass box we've created for everyone"?

fukk her.