lacey chabert appreciation thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She used to be so annoying as a kid but she turned out into one of the most delicious white girls in the game. She has all good things going on from head to toe. She's exactly what you expect a bratty uppity white girl from the South to look like.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This girl and Susan Ward are what made you seriously consider making mixed babies with a spoiled Hollywood Brunette White girl.
JubilantBlaringDamselfly.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This girl and Susan Ward are what made you seriously consider making mixed babies with a spoiled Hollywood Brunette White girl.
JubilantBlaringDamselfly.gif

lacey is a top notch pretty southern white woman in hollywood :ohlawd:

my god, that's a white woman right there :noah:

yup, she could have my black babies and a ring the size of my head on her finger :banderas::cape:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Nah..she was in Black Christmas too. Her and Michelle Trachtenberg..the bend over shot chick from Euro Trip. Always be on point with bratty white girls.

i never saw that movie, like i said only movie i seen with her in it is mean girls. but i'm bout to start checkin' these hallmark movies out though lmao

michelle trantenberg got thick as hell too. last time i saw her bout a year or ago, she was lookin' nice and thick. nice, thick and pale too

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i never saw that movie, like i said only movie i seen with her in it is mean girls. but i'm bout to start checkin' these hallmark movies out though lmao

michelle trantenberg got thick as hell too. last time i saw her bout a year or ago, she was lookin' nice and thick. nice, thick and pale too
3 suckable qualities.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i love white women like lacey, it's just somethin' bout em' :ohlawd:

she the type of white woman who when you invite her to ya family reunion, she come through with baked cookies for everybody and have they names on em':mjcry:
*plays prince's "the beautiful ones"* :banderas:

prince-beautiful-ones-1-o.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
how many hallmark movies she got on her resume? a nikka need to play catch up on these movies :noah::ohlawd:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
no you don't

Fam, when me and my sisters are together all we do is watch and clown Hallmark movies. It's become a ritual.

Those shyts are hilarious failures in storytelling, acting, casting, set design, direction and anything else you can think of :russ:

Don't ask me to tell you the storylines of those Chabert gifs, because don't think for a second I haven't seen at least half of both of those movies :lolbron:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
When I was 11 and saw her in that spacesuit in the movie Lost in space:noah:

I'm a grown man now, so I ain't posting the pic:mjpls: