lacey chabert appreciation thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
no self respecting male (no matter his age) is gonna watch "Mean girls"

i saw it on tv once it made it's way to dvd on like the family channel or some shyt 10 years ago :manny:

1 of those days when won't much on tv and it caught my interest. movie was funny too. tina fey did a good job with that movie :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I dont think i seen her in any movies... this is the first time i heard of her.
Im getting Lara Croft vibes off of this pic :banderas:

:comeon: "Mean Girls"?

Last time i checked i was not a 15yo girl

It's a teen comedy film classic. Written, produced, & even starring folks from "Saturday Night Live". You don't need to be a 15yo girl to enjoy it. I didn't even realize how many nikkas fukked with the movie until I started posting on The Coli.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
go ahead with your only watch movies with an all male cast ass :camby:

i saw it on tv once it made it's way to dvd on like the family channel or some shyt 10 years ago :manny:

1 of those days when won't much on tv and it caught my interest. movie was funny too. tina fey did a good job with that movie :yeshrug:

It's a teen comedy film classic. Written, produced, & even starring folks from "Saturday Night Live". You don't need to be a 15yo girl to enjoy it. I didn't even realize how many nikkas fukked with the movie until I started posting in The Coli.

Probably gonna buy a bucket of ice cream and a spoon and watch mean girls and sisterhood of the traveling pants today (maybe the nootebook)
Probably gonna tuck my knees under my sweater

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
more pics, bruhs. more pics! :blessed:

looks like she doin' the hallmark movies now :obama:

real classy :whew:

Lacey-Chabert:-Hallmark-Channel-TCA-Press-Tour-2015--01-662x918.jpg

dedd1ce1c05db59d64ce10dfaacc5d4f.jpg

Lacey-lacey-chabert-6638689-899-1348.jpg

Lacey-Chabert:-Hallmark-Channel-TCA-Press-Tour-2015--02.jpg

lacey-chabert-attend-the-amc-mad-men-black-red-ball-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

i love this pic of here. damn, bruhs. this white woman is the truth!!!!!!! :whoo::whew:

1353730.jpg

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Probably gonna buy a bucket of ice cream and a spoon and watch mean girls and sisterhood of the traveling pants today (maybe the nootebook)
you missing the point breh. we not watching Mean Girls for some acting lessons. not learning about life either breh. sometimes you gotta just marvel at the female anatomy :wow: :blessed:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

bruh, you got me over here rollin' :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i love jennifer love hewitt just as much as the next nikka but i think lacey got her beat by a nose hair with her face. lacey got a prettier face to me. but it's close
:smh: You're forgetting that JLH is a legit PAWG.

:patrice: Those are 2 movies I keep putting off that I need to watch.