Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

bnew

Veteran
Daps
no shyt

remember when the WHO swore that covid wasn’t transmissible between humans :mjlol:

i’m vaccinated but the vaccine is gonna be next at getting exposed with fukkery

over 2 billion doses, spike proteins expire within two weeks but they'll be fukkery "soon".. :rudy:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The governor of individual states have the powers to also shut down airports/flights. Why not some blame on Newsom and Coumo ?

FAA was under trumps control. he demonstrated that when he banned chinese citizens on flights from china but not anyone else.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
FAA was under trumps control. he demonstrated that when he banned chinese citizens on flights from china but not anyone else.
This is just not factually true. Why you spreading lies in here? Governor’s of individual states CAN shut down their respective airports in the state they govern without FAA or Presidential approval if they deem it worthy enough.

FAA only controls air space. State/Governors control airports. Newsom and Coumo could of shut down travel to LAX, SFO and JFK without the president or FAA.

They didnt make the tough call, in tough times. Unless you are implying they are followers of the president and incapable of hard decisions on their own.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Dude the West is hating on China because they can’t keep up economically in a global market.

No American has a legitimate reason to dislike China or Russia, other than the reality that the USA has to sink for them to rise.

BRICS is looking like the future and NATO nations are trying to stop it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the USA played a role in intentionally leaking the virus as a type of biowarfare against China. They just underestimated that it would escape China the way it did.

The west can keep up and surpass if the political apparatus becomes less risk averse and make bold moves. As it stands, lax labor laws and environmental controls there makes it hard for the west to compete with manufacturing. Yet it's well known a good amount of the products ordered from there are average quality at best. I have done business and know others who have done business and received defective items and delays etc. They are beatable. Western quality mostly surpasses china as the japanese and south koreans do in tech.

Their censorship policies cost me 20k on an investment in a 3 hour span. Many of their policies and practices are draconian by western measures. They are not a paragon of virtue. I dont hate them for how they run their country as that is their business but saying "no legitimate reason to [merely] dislike" is just patently false. Whether someone chooses to dislike them or be apathetic is another story. Anyways..that begs the question..What's a legitimate reason for an american to like them? Cheap goods? When capitalism would [in theory] cause for market pressures to replace said goods as soon as they left the market if they ever did? Business opportunities for actual americans would be abound with them out of the paint. And I'm sure nato countries would gladly accept american quality goods at reasonable prices in comparison to chinese goods.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This is just not factually true. Why you spreading lies in here? Governor’s of individual states CAN shut down their respective airports in the state they govern without FAA or Presidential approval if they deem it worthy enough.

FAA only controls air space. State/Governors control airports. Newsom and Coumo could of shut down travel to LAX, SFO and JFK without the president or FAA.

They didnt make the tough call, in tough times. Unless you are implying they are followers of the president and incapable of hard decisions on their own.

I never said they couldn't, just that trump had the authority to do so as well.

you're right that they didn't make the tough call which made the problem worse.

mongolia shut everything down and stranded thousands of citizens internationally to buy themselves time to prepare.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
just read it, interesting to say the least. They aren't ruling out in came from an animal, but now they just have evidence someone could've got contaminated at that research facility and then went to the wet market and started community spread.

Some of y'all act like the chinese government did this on purpose smh

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
The west can keep up and surpass if the political apparatus becomes less risk averse and make bold moves. As it stands, lax labor laws and environmental controls there makes it hard for the west to compete with manufacturing. Yet it's well known a good amount of the products ordered from there are average quality at best. I have done business and know others who have done business and received defective items and delays etc. They are beatable. Western quality mostly surpasses china as the japanese and south koreans do in tech.

Their censorship policies cost me 20k on an investment in a 3 hour span. Many of their policies and practices are draconian by western measures. They are not a paragon of virtue. I dont hate them for how they run their country as that is their business but saying "no legitimate reason to [merely] dislike" is just patently false. Whether someone chooses to dislike them or be apathetic is another story. Anyways..that begs the question..What's a legitimate reason for an american to like them? Cheap goods? When capitalism would [in theory] cause for market pressures to replace said goods as soon as they left the market if they ever did? Business opportunities for actual americans would be abound with them out of the paint. And I'm sure nato countries would gladly accept american quality goods at reasonable prices in comparison to chinese goods.
Its no so much China's manufacturing capabilities, but their growing consumer base. Jack Ma of Alibaba was once interviewed and asked about entering the US retail market (ie Aliexpress). He said they tried and didnt think the juice was worth the squeeze. China is already the largest automobile market. Add in India, Brazil, and Sub-Saharan Africa, and you have the vast majority of the worlds population. Neo-Liberals pushed for economic globalization because they assumed they have their products manufactured by and sold to all the citizens of countries that now belong to BRICS.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those loons were also saying that 5G antennas were causing covid and that black people were immune to it.
Yea, can't let too many people change the narrative. The lab leak was absolutely a legit thought (Though wet markets was plausible too.)

The 5g shyt and many others all got more playing time in conspiracy theorists minds, followed up with vaccine conspiracies. The prevailing thought was not in fact a lab leak for most of the people internetting about it at the time.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
:russ:

You've made nothing. How much are the rice cacs paying you for this?
Lol please check my track record on here, I’m a rich black man, you work for white people and are probably white in genetics and spirit.

Keep serving your masters. Oyibo attack dog.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Its no so much China's manufacturing capabilities, but their growing consumer base. Jack Ma of Alibaba was once interviewed and asked about entering the US retail market (ie Aliexpress). He said they tried and didnt think the juice was worth the squeeze. China is already the largest automobile market. Add in India, Brazil, and Sub-Saharan Africa, and you have the vast majority of the worlds population. Neo-Liberals pushed for economic globalization because they assumed they have their products manufactured by and sold to all the citizens of countries that now belong to BRICS.

Fair, however, I dont necessarily think the west has much of a desire to compete heads up with china in those nations. I moreso meant western companies competing or replacing china within the western markets that China has a large footprint in as that more directly pertained to the point that the poster was making in regards to americans not having a reason to dislike china.

I think western nations and companies would more or less be happy with their slice of the pie and china having their own pie in bric nations. Furthermore, between russian meddling in various western affairs and the developing geopolitical environment, I'm sure western governments would prefer to wean themselves off the codependent nature of the economies with china and russia and are searching for ways to do so. Just as China doesnt like doing business with america due to the revolving door of executive administrations, american companies dont like dealing with supply chain issues and subpar goods from china and european nations dont like dealing with russia for power sources other than out of necessity