Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t be surprised if the USA played a role in intentionally leaking the virus as a type of biowarfare against China. They just underestimated that it would escape China the way it did.

Shut the fukk up, rice cac

You legit just said USA caused Covid. Wild how you're posting here

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No American has a legitimate reason to dislike China or Russia,
I've had nothing but bad experiences with Chinese people both here and abroad. Rude and racist as hell. They blamed Africans for Covid. I also don't trust any government that censors speech like China does. fukk China. Russia supports white supremacist groups accross the West. There's a reason so many of those groups like Putin so much.

Dude is African, breh.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And the people who said this back in 2020 were seen as loons.
No they were not people whom said bat flu and 5g radiation are seen as loons. This was always plausible.

It's not a conspiracy. Just logic. Nothing being revealed was here was hidden just unconfirmed.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Dude the West is hating on China because they can’t keep up economically in a global market.

No American has a legitimate reason to dislike China or Russia, other than the reality that the USA has to sink for them to rise.

BRICS is looking like the future and NATO nations are trying to stop it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the USA played a role in intentionally leaking the virus as a type of biowarfare against China. They just underestimated that it would escape China the way it did.
Uh, yea tf you do.

Thats like when rich people say ‘money isn’t everything’. You say that from the vantage point of being the global power and all the privilege that comes with that. You have no idea what a world looks like when that isn’t true.

The pandemic, the gas crisis (Russian influenced), racial unrest (Russian influenced), extreme political polarization (Russian influenced), a coup on American soil. We’ve seen all these things can happen. Now imagine they’re happening in volume, at the same time for prolonged periods.

Russia and China are absolutely a threat long term. Russia has been aiming to divided America for over 20 years and they’ve succeeded

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Right. Folks here have terrible memories. Lab leaks was never out of the question. The other loon shyt was. The vaccine conspiracies were also looney.
C'mon...the media definitely poured cold water on the lab leak theory from the beginning.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I've had bad experiences with Chinese people both here and abroad. Rude and racist as hell. They blamed Africans for Covid. I also don't trust any government that censors speech like China does. fukk China. Russia supports white supremacist groups accross the West. There's a reason so many of those groups like Putin so much.

Dude is African, breh.
Well Africans in general have good experiences with the Chinese and most of the Chinese people I have met in the USA were respectful hardworking people.

Growing up a lot of my closest friends were Chinese kids, they were the most loyal and generous friends a kid could ask for.

When I do international commerce the Chinese do some of the most respectful and professional business I’ve ever experienced, I’ve made millions with Chinese people. I know several black people that have made millions with Chinese people.

China probably helping create more black millionaires than the US and UK right now, but they’re the enemy right?

The USA is literally arming and funding neo-Nazis in Ukraine (Azov Battalion), and supporting authoritarian kleptocrat governments all over Africa. The USA does way more damage to black people globally than Russia or China, that’s a weak excuse.

Just admit you share kinship the whites and are afraid of a world where they aren’t the ones in charge. Africans have been waiting for the Europeans to fall off for decades.

You love massa very much, you one of the 35% with a white dad in your genetics for sure.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe the crazy ass white conspiracy theorists actually landed one :beli:
I have to read the article, so they are saying it was engineered and then somehow.. got out? This is how zombie outbreaks occur in movies.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Well Africans in general have good experiences with the Chinese and most of the Chinese people I have met in the USA were respectful hardworking people.

Growing up a lot of my closest friends were Chinese kids, they were the most loyal and generous friends a kid could ask for.

When I do international commerce the Chinese do some of the most respectful and professional business I’ve ever experienced, I’ve made millions with Chinese people. I know several black people that have made millions with Chinese people.

China probably helping create more black millionaires than the US and UK right now, but they’re the enemy right?

The USA is literally arming and funding neo-Nazis in Ukraine (Azov Battalion), and supporting authoritarian kleptocrat governments all over Africa. The USA does way more damage to black people globally than Russia or China, that’s a weak excuse.

Just admit you share kinship the whites and are afraid of a world where they aren’t the ones in charge. Africans have been waiting for the Europeans to fall off for decades.

You love massa very much, you one of the 35% with a white dad in your genetics for sure.

I worked in China and I found them to be deceitful dikkheads. I went there and found out. You haven't been there and I can tell

You set foot on Chinese soil, fakkit?

You're bootlicking for rice cacs

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I worked in China and I found them to be deceitful dikkheads. I went there and found out. You haven't been there and I can tell

You're bootlicking for rice cacs
so you worked for some white people in China, what a shame.

It doesn’t change the fact I’ve made millions in real life with Chinese people and they never got over on me.

Maybe I met the good ones, maybe you’re just easy to get over on.

Most of Africa is allying with China, you can stay under the white man’s foot if that’s where you’re comfortable.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The kung flu
Untitled-1.png

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
so you worked for some white people in China, what a shame.

It doesn’t change the fact I’ve made millions in real life with Chinese people and they never got over on me.

Maybe I met the good ones, maybe you’re just easy to get over on.

Most of Africa is allying with China, you can stay under the white man’s foot if that’s where you’re comfortable.

:russ:

You've made nothing. How much are the rice cacs paying you for this?