LA Stripper Noforeign female rapper gets Tekashi 69 tattooed on her face UPDATE: SHE REGRETS IT!!!!!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What happened to the hoe that tatted an ice cream cone on her face copying Gucci..

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Remember when nikkaz were getting the G from the G-Unit logo tatted in their necks haha around 2003-2005 and ‘G-Unit’

I was at a No Limit concert way back in them days, C-Murder actually brought a
few people from the crowd on stage because dudes had ‘NO LIMIT SOLDIER’ and ‘TRU’ and all sorts of No Limit related shyt tattooed and I remember one dude I saw around the parties I used to hit that had a bunch of No Limit tattoos.

That’s what she is doing. She thinks 69 is forever until the next thing pops. She’s also insecure and in a daily battle with other chicks for social media attention and this is attention, for like 1-2 days but it’s attention.

50 and that No Limit shyt is legendary, but walking around as a fan with a tattoo today barely makes sense.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Did she have 69 baby?

Did she receive a.royalty check from 69?

Did she get signed to Treway ent?

I don't get it...WHY? :mindblown:

If she got a Drake tat or someone like that bit that Mexican faq culture vulture isn’t going to last in the Industry since he is trash. His constant need for attention just highlights he knows his music can’t speak for itself.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
SMH. It took 9 days to regret it. She gained 4K followers. She could have got that by just twerking to a rap song in a bikini with prop money all around her.

YPpHQCW.jpg