LA Stripper Noforeign female rapper gets Tekashi 69 tattooed on her face UPDATE: SHE REGRETS IT!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#BIGDUMMY
wat6rr.jpg

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Damn, I follow this retarded bytch. Found out about her by watching the snap of another retarded bytch some years ago :upsetfavre:
I saw her in some B rated hood movie with Jobba Loc (Frogger face/Tiki Mask face rapper from Long Beach whose the nephew of Snoop Dogg).

She a lil baddie but this brand just ruined everything....

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Body not bad for a mexican.
More interested in her friend though:banderas:

Beautiful to look at,definitely the type of chicks who will set a nikka up though:martin:
Luckily she put that tattoo on her head so any idiot can see what he getting himself into.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Body not bad for a mexican.
More interested in her friend though:banderas:

Beautiful to look at,definitely the type of chicks who will set a nikka up though:martin:
Luckily she put that tattoo on her head so any idiot can see what he getting himself into.

When she get kids or older that body will be gone. :francis:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Nah but no reason to hate...

@Cocaine Biceps probably did though :whistle:
Nah,she's friends with all my home girl tho, she works at Sam's Hofbrau, always hooks me up with free liquor :mjlit:
One of her close friends is telling me it's fake, I feel it is too,that clip of her getting tatted looks fake,anyone that has ever gotten blasted knows that blood and ink be splashing off the open wounds, that and your skin is red and or bruised looking for the next few days after getting tatted