(LA & NYC ) Which is the more iconic shoe Chucks vs. Timbs ... and why ?

Chucks Vs. Timbs

• Chuck Taylor's

Votes: 53 61.6%
  • Timberland

Votes: 33 38.4%

• Total voters

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Great now the Brooklyn born Seattle raised repping LA dudes friends all play for the NFL.

:dead:

What a capitalist. Homie is hiding his other failure friends and putting the NFL homie in front of them
Seattle raised??....hilarious how you catch feelings like a 12 year old girl you gotta lie....like I told you before you a lame in real life and on these boards....we all see it on display in here....sad as fukk.... :mjlol: ....

Daps
as a woman i never knew girls that wore timberland until i went to college and the east repped. everybody wears chucks though

Chucks were like Jordans in the 60's and 70's. They remained relevant since then nationwide. Chucks will never be played out. It just so happens everybody is a cringe hypebeast at the moment and don't realize less is more in some instances. Do you really need to wear Louis or $2000 resale value kicks to the supermarket at 10pm?

they make designer chucks too! not only collab within the brand (rick owens) but also so many brands have copied the chuck silhouette. i copped these

s_61eb24992e8e44f2da9faa39.jpg

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Brehhhhh

I have bought Chucks multiple times. Love the look of them. I CANNOT wear them shyts. My feet start hurting immediately. I have zero idea how they Hooped in them back in the day
I know what you mean, but they started making them super cheap in the 80's. You need to try the Chuck 70's because they're made thicker like the actual original shoe.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Source:

Source:

:francis:

:russ:

FYI - I see a lot of kids in Chucks, mine included and I buy them whatever shoes they want. They CHOOSE to wear Converse. None of my kids ask for Timberlands.
" but nobody wears chucks, everyone wears timbs" - NY/NE poster who never left his city or region

whats also another possible factor in chucks selling more than Timbs is how many people from Rust belt cities(Chi, Detroit, NY) are moving into sun belt towns.
besides people clinging to their home, some people are adjusting and saying fukk that and buying shoe ware that fits there more warmer homes

i know from first hand experience living in a city that has alot of Rust belt snowbirds and transplants

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Research is good. Being a 10th generation drop out like @3rd Ward Swangin is bad.

Grown ass man working at Amazon sweatshops
Keep making up chit. You're a Banana 🍌 🚣‍♂️ rider ass immigrant. Texas Southern University is 2 blocks from my house.

Something you'd never know nothing about. You don't have 3 College's in your neighborhood and attended the HBCU. You could never be me you dirty Lil b*stard :umad:

When you gone come catch these hands for speaking on my Master's educated mother:martin:

We can go around the corner from the Turkey Leg Hut when you get here.