LA brehs, come holla at me right quick about Roscoe's C&W

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I think some Mexicans started running it

full

I aint gonna front usually Mexicans be putting it down on ANY kind of food back off in the kitchen .. but I agree with OP last time I went the food was just ok

LDN-L-ROSCOE-0124.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I get it, this is a tourist spot (and I'm at the one on Sunset) so I tempered my expectations going in. But I'm from a small suburb of Dallas and the chicken & waffles at our lil spot is miles better, this chicken is dry....skin is good...but it's rough... .mac & cheese is, well my cuz said this is yt ppls mac n cheese. Waffle soggy.

I got a picture with the Roscoe's sign tho.
No hate tho . :hubie:

LA is :blessed:
fixins soul kitchen on w olympic ... federal

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I get it, this is a tourist spot (and I'm at the one on Sunset) so I tempered my expectations going in. But I'm from a small suburb of Dallas and the chicken & waffles at our lil spot is miles better, this chicken is dry....skin is good...but it's rough... .mac & cheese is, well my cuz said this is yt ppls mac n cheese. Waffle soggy.

Is it better than Hendersons?...not a fan of Rudy's like most people...I rock with Halls and hendersons wayy more & certain williams chicken(Illinois/35, Sunnyvale & Ledbetter, & Lagow) and popeyes

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

should've went to the one on pico or inglewood, DO NOT go to the one on the east side.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That one.

Hoovers,Main Streets,Swans and Florencias are all within walking distance of that one ....But dude got popped cause they saw a good opportunity for an easy lick next to the 110.... not cause it's just THAT dangerous.
97/87 that's who unfortunately took his life.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Roscoe’s been ass for years. They living off reputation at this point.

Last time I went, the grease they used to fry the chicken was burned and the waffle was way overdone. This was at the one in Inglewood.

Always liked breakfast spots like Moby’s or Serving Spoon (even though Serving Spoon has fallen off over the years) better.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're chicken is whatever. But they do mac and cheese and greens well. At least the ones I've been to .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Remember OP said he's from the suburbs of Dallas, so it makes sense he went to the Roscoe's in Hollywood....he made sure to be around the White people.

He made sure not got to the Roscoe's on Main and Manchester, too many Black folks or since he from the suburbs.....Too many negros

Oh you got jokes.

I was on Manchester this evening at Randy's Donuts. I know my spots in LA. I just never been to roscoe's previously

And it's ignorant to assume Dallas suburbs are white. Cedar Hill, Desoto, Duncanville....look up all those.

I come from good soul food l, home cooking. So the experience was weak for me.