LA brehs, come holla at me right quick about Roscoe's C&W

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
which one is the one that rapper got killed in?

That one.

Hoovers,Main Streets,Swans and Florencias are all within walking distance of that one ....But dude got popped cause they saw a good opportunity for an easy lick next to the 110.... not cause it's just THAT dangerous.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Had it once when I first moved out here and never went back. I was high as fukk and expecting some fire and that shyt was GAHBAGE! No one is fukking with New Orleans when it comes to soul food, so I rarely even try it out here. San Diego’s Roscoe’s is opening “soon” even though they’ve been saying that for years.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That one.

Hoovers,Main Streets,Swans and Florencias are all within walking distance of that one ....But dude got popped cause they saw a good opportunity for an easy lick next to the 110.... not cause it's just THAT dangerous.
yeah i saw his video talking tough. then he pulled up in a maybach or some shyt with alotta jewelry on just him and his woman, so he set himself up.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Remember OP said he's from the suburbs of Dallas, so it makes sense he went to the Roscoe's in Hollywood....he made sure to be around the White people.

He made sure not got to the Roscoe's on Main and Manchester, too many Black folks or since he from the suburbs.....Too many negros
Username to post correlation :ohlawd:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Roscoe's been colonized.
Spot been burnt out. Copped a waffle iron years ago.

INGLEWOOD (CBSLA.com) — A jury has awarded a former employee of Roscoe's House of Chicken 'n Waffles more than $1 million in damages after he sued the popular restaurant chain alleging racial discrimination and wrongful termination.

Daniel Beasley, a black man, filed a racial discrimination and wrongful-termination suit against the soul food chain that's popular with celebrities, including Snoop Dogg and Larry King.

"It's owned by an African American owner, but he gives full authority to the Hispanics to run it," Beasley said.

According to Beasley's lawsuit, managers at the restaurant on Pico Boulevard harassed him for being black and gave preferential treatment to Latino employees, including better schedules.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Long Beach one was still good last time I had it but that had to be 2018, the one on pico that moved, the one on Manchester by the airport, and the one where you at all fell off last 5 years

The one pnb got smoked at is good but I heard they had rats years ago so I chilled on that one lol

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I get it, this is a tourist spot (and I'm at the one on Sunset) so I tempered my expectations going in. But I'm from a small suburb of Dallas and the chicken & waffles at our lil spot is miles better, this chicken is dry....skin is good...but it's rough... .mac & cheese is, well my cuz said this is yt ppls mac n cheese. Waffle soggy.

I got a picture with the Roscoe's sign tho.
No hate tho . :hubie:

LA is :blessed:
YOU NEED TO CHECK IN :ufdup:...

On the Roscoe's mobile app for hidden menu items made fresh to order :gladbron:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You went to the wrong location that’s really it but like others said don’t expect a 10/10 it’s mainly the combo and waffles that hit not saying the chicken trash but again not gourmet level