L.A.P.D. punches black man in the face while handcuffed. The black officer didn't bat an eye.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Boy ... I be thinking of diabolical shyt for get back...all the way up to getting Hired by the same Police force he/she works in (of course he won't remember my face)

And doing 'em DIRTY from the inside !

:demonic:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Cop was a Mexican by the way, those white Mexicans worse than the klan sometimes they have a inferiority complex with black men like they hate to see one bigger stronger and more financially stable than them…that’s why this fakkit spicy cac sucker punch the black man as he know that badge is the only way he could get that off on a black man that much bigger than him and not get his head bashed in pavement

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This doesn't end till we fight back and start killing those pigs. Kill them in uniform and out of uniform. They are demonic filth that exist solely to terrorize Black people.
Yea..but they rather vote in Top Cop Kamala Harris tho..a known police lover who hasn't said shyt on record about Sonya Massey.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He definitely reacted, like he was surprised. But too bytch made to do anything about it. I woulda arrested his pink ass in front of the civilians if that wAs my white partner, just like I'd kill a dangerous partner before he shot an innocent person.
I will tell you what will surprise me is if your dusty ass actually took a shower and did something besides siting on your grandmas porch all day. You dirty motherfukker you :scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blacks hold 4% of the nation's wealth. Google it if you don't believe it. I agree their are organizations that's pointless. This country is systematic and practically everything good and bad goes through it. Thinking otherwise is like playing checkers when others are playing chess.

This is where you back away from the table and refuse to play.

If only we would find the courage to be indifferent and righteously unaffected:respect:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, if someone cannot see how being complicit in this violent system is literally
personified by Kamala Harris.

There is NOTHING you can do to convince them.

This is just what it is.

Inside of a WEEK millions were convinced to pivot to another "Hard on crime" Democrat trying
to appeal to "Law and Order" Republicans. This is what you're co-signing when y'all start that "just be good"
rhetoric.

It never holds these systems to account.