L.A.P.D. punches black man in the face while handcuffed. The black officer didn't bat an eye.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:aicmon:Man shut the fukk up with this dapfishing ass shyt

That’s what we call a dummy mission. You giving advice to people from the comfort of your own home that will get them killed. shyt you wouldn’t carry out yourself. Or better yet, that you would never in a million years advise your son or nephew to do.

And it’s creating an atmosphere where people are stuck in between, they not gon ‘kill a cop’ they just gon ‘resist arrest’ and think cops can’t detain them, and being pulled over is optional. It’s getting mfers killed.

People are scared to say it bc they think it means aligning with cops :snoop: It doesn’t, but if you’re too dumb to walk and chew gum that’s on you
I would 100% join any real Black militia or group that wants to fight against racist pigs and this plantation country and would also advise my nephew to. That's what men do; fight for their people's freedom.

A lot of y'all are just cowards that don't actually care about Black people or our future. You have no problem birthing children and forcing them to live under racist cacs.

What you're doing is implying I said to run out by yourself and start shooting pigs. That's dumb.

There are over 50 million of us in this country and y'all are content being easy targets and making your kids that as well.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I would 100% join any real Black militia or group that wants to fight against racist pigs and this plantation country and would also advise my nephew to. That's what men do; fight for their people's freedom.

A lot of y'all are just cowards that don't actually care about Black people or our future. You have no problem birthing children and forcing them to live under racist cacs.

What you're doing is implying I said to run out by yourself and start shooting pigs. That's dumb.

There are over 50 million of us in this country and y'all are content being easy targets and making your kids that as well.

Nah fukk all that. fukk you mean ‘join’.

If you really feel that way go start own. Go do what you need to do by yourself. Talking bout some ‘coward’ but you conveniently need a whole militia. Knock it off with the performative shyt

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't end till we fight back and start killing those pigs. Kill them in uniform and out of uniform. They are demonic filth that exist solely to terrorize Black people.
Man these cops die and get elaborate funerals and their families get their mortgages paid off and shyt, then life goes on. You can hurt them temporarily but they can cry on tv and get sympathy leading up to their funerals. Killing them won’t end shyt honestly

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The brother ate that punch like Mad Dog. That's going to bruise that little peckerwood's ego.

I wouldn't be surprised if that cop beat his wife within half an hour of getting home.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actor-lou-the-simpsons-172528-large.jpg

:mjpls:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% agree. I wish fast food workers would start poisoning these terrorist pig scum as well.

We need to start learning how to weaponize commercial drones and hit them while they patrol around looking for people to terrorize.
Breh you not finna do shyt

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Weak ass punch didn't even do anything. Know he would got folded if breh wasnt handcuffed. How do you still call yourself a man after making yourself look like a whole bytch:scust:
Breh ate that shyt and hit him with the "now was that really necessary" look. If this were 1 v 1 with no badges involved pig would never have even tried it. Would have kept his eyes pointed down and his curly tail between his legs. Coward shyt these cacs could never pose a threat without extensive equalizers in place.