L.A.P.D. punches black man in the face while handcuffed. The black officer didn't bat an eye.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't end till we fight back and start killing those pigs. Kill them in uniform and out of uniform. They are demonic filth that exist solely to terrorize Black people.
fukk who sees this but I agree as well with politicians especially them bytch ass fakkits.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
fukk who sees this but I agree as well with politicians especially them bytch ass fakkits.
100% agree. I wish fast food workers would start poisoning these terrorist pig scum as well.

We need to start learning how to weaponize commercial drones and hit them while they patrol around looking for people to terrorize.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Nah @Scustin Bieburr told us we gotta vote for former top cop prosecutors like Kamala Harris to end this :mjlol:

1/11
Trump: I’m giving federal immunity to police officers

2/11
He just lost whatever black men vote he had left… I swear Trump is a gift that keeps on giving to dems. LMAO….

3/11
Bold stance in the wake of Sonya Massey’s murder. Don’t let this comment slide media.

4/11
YALL GO LOOK AT WHY HE IS SO DESPERATE YOU WILL THANK ME LATER I PROMISE

5/11
interesting. qualified immunity already exist but i guess his fans wouldn’t know that

6/11
Terrible 😡

7/11
I'll say it again. trump's campaign strategy is: 'say anything to win'

100 days. it's going to be a wild ride.

8/11
Once again:

“bOtH sIdEs ArE tHe SaMe”

9/11
This is straight from the gangsta book, i know something about it.

10/11
Do you think Trump promising to give Federal immunity to police officers has anything to do with these statements?

11/11
He wants to give federal immunity to police officers to do their job, but he did not call them on January 6 to do their job.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GR2ZO5MWAAA7xch.jpg

GR2ZO5GWEAAzFmJ.jpg

GTiZkMoWYAEOFEB.png

GTiZkMpXIAApEm2.png

GTiZkM-XcAAlx2z.png

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% agree. I wish fast food workers would start poisoning these terrorist pig scum as well.

We need to start learning how to weaponize commercial drones and hit them while they patrol around looking for people to terrorize.
I agree 100% knock a couple off bet my right hand shyt would change and I would have to learn to write with my left.

Oh side note bruh face when he hit him like really shyt was soft as fukk. fukking weirdo it was no reason to hit that man.