Kyrie Irving officially sabotaged the Nets season appreciation thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what the fuss is. Making an exception for Kyrie is crazy. Scaling back because cases have been lowered is understandable

I’d hope the mayor isn’t grandstanding just to not appear to be “giving in “

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk this dumb ass mandate and all you corny ass sheep defending it.

shyt makes no fukking sense and it's nothing political optics
No one is defending anything. The private employer mandate will be dialed back but Kyrie ain’t getting special treatment and he shouldn’t.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No one is defending anything. The private employer mandate will be dialed back but Kyrie ain’t getting special treatment and he shouldn’t.
So he's allowed to enter the arena and sit on the bench but he can't get on the court.

While unvaccinated players from other teams can?

How does that make sense? :gucci:
Whats the logical reasoning? None of you bozos can give me one other than it's your employer and do as you are told bullshyt.

He would be tested TWICE before each game. Which is safer than unvaccinated fans entering untested. If you're gonna make a mandate, make one that makes logical sense.

Foh

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So he's allowed to enter the arena and sit on the bench but he can't get on the court.

While unvaccinated players from other teams can?

How does that make sense? :gucci:
Whats the logical reasoning? None of you bozos can give me one other than it's your employer and do as you are told bullshyt.

He would be tested TWICE before each game. Which is safer than unvaccinated fans entering untested. If you're gonna make a mandate, make one that makes logical sense.

Foh
All this talking when he could have just got the vaccine :mjlol: