Kyrie Irving bout to go blow for blow wit them people EDIT: RD 1 Vs Cac Reporter

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
The owner trying to get ahead of / distance himself before the mob awakens 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 .Does he not want him on his team anymore ? Anywho 2022’s ending is proving to be a wild one .. US vs them entertainer edition .. and my black ass not giving these damn kids any candy. Never thought I’d see it.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
People deal with trauma in a lot of different ways.

The Egyptians, hebrews, etc and whatever other flavor of the month/what white ppl determine as important is just a form of escapism

This breh covered it perfectly.

Its escapism to deal with trauma and Jews are just a visible target.

This Israelite shyt is pure garbage and reeks of self hatred.

I bet if you talked to an Israelite long enough, some c00nish beliefs would come out of his mouth

Daps
Nothing more pathetic than a Hebrew Israelite. So jealous of jews that they try to become jews. They HATE "just" being black, and you should here what they think of Africans. Pure c00nery.

This black obsession with jews needs to fukking stop.
We need to stop defending black retards.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Like 25% of this site espouse some form of that bullshyt lol. I watched a mf tell a white person they some kind of anointed Hebrew minister/ministress the other day in a thread I damn near dropped my blunt.

But that book isn’t anti-Semitic. They just tryna mop up everybody since the Kanye shyt is hot right now. WSG next.