Kyle Lowry lookin' to bounce from Houston because of Kevin McHale

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
^ Lurch has a unique way of fukkin things up. Don't you think his adoration of Pau (Even now I bet) is a bit strange given that he's been washed up since the 2010 Finals?

Daps
Look at the bright side MJ aint make his HS team either and now he's a billionaire :manny:

I aint mad in the least bit :manny: my homie is kinda mad, but really we like to fukk wit him everytime we see the nikka on TV and shyt.

lol all things considered he still probably would have made it over you...

and he went to Dougherty for whoever had asked

:ooh:

:mjpls:

Really though, this little story teaches a very valuable lesson. There are people in life that live the way the want to live and people who live how they are told to live and the difference between them is that:

the people that live how they want...Take what they want
the people who live how they are told...wait in line.

:ohhh:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Amare for kevin martin and Kyle lowery. Book it Grunwald.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lowery is feelin' himself a bit too much right now.. he's turning into a beast but he still isn't on that star/diva level yet

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Shut the fukk up you don't know shyt about basketball. Steve Francis for Tmac was a great trade at the time. Skip was a role player and Brooks was not going to be a star player. Your fukking retarded if you believe that.

1. A good trade? 1 great player and a good player for T-wack. The only playoff series we won while he was here was the series T-wack didnt play in.

2. I never said Skip was anyone more than a role player. I just said said he lead us on that win streak when both Yao and T-back was hurt AGAIN.

3. Brooks beat out Durant as most improved player and he almost single-handedly beat that Lakers in the playoffs and took them to game 7