Kyle Lowry lookin' to bounce from Houston because of Kevin McHale

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He's mad that he had to come off the bench when he came back from that injury. Can't blame McHale though because Dragic was balling out :manny:

But yeah, they'll probably trade K-Mart & Lowry. They cleared up some cap room too. I wouldn't be surprised if they went after Hibbert.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
we went to highschool with that nikka. My man hates him...:pachaha:

we was in basketball tryouts and sooooooooo many people tried out that you had to get in line to get looked at and the nikka Kyle Lowry cut in line right before my man was about to get a run.

Neither one of us got to tryout that year
....Kyle makes the team, and the rest is history :wow:
lol all things considered he still probably would have made it over you...

and he went to Dougherty for whoever had asked

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol all things considered he still probably would have made it over you...

and he went to Dougherty for whoever had asked

he went to northeast before that. thats why i asked which school.

duke was prolly talking about northeast cuz that was(and prolly still is) a ballin a$$ school. they used to say they JV squad was better than varsity.....the same varsity team that wouldve been champs if it wasnt for maurice rice's mansion squad.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Wow another point guard. This ish always happen to Houston. We got rid of Steve Francis for T-wack. Next we had Skip who lead us on that winning streak and played good for us. Then we had Brooks who was becoming our star player and was bussin the Lakers. Now we got Lowery who was turning into our best player talking about leaving.

Morey is screwing this franchise up. He even brought in Ariza to make him our go to player and build around. Then he brought in the worst GM in history who destroy the Minnesota franchise smh

Shut the fukk up you don't know shyt about basketball. Steve Francis for Tmac was a great trade at the time. Skip was a role player and Brooks was not going to be a star player. Your fukking retarded if you believe that.