Kyle Lowry lookin' to bounce from Houston because of Kevin McHale

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Kyle Lowry believes he and Kevin McHale can no longer coexist.

Lowry underwent surgery to repair a sports hernia and torn abductor muscles three weeks ago and briefly returned to the Toyota Center on Friday.

“I don’t think so,” Lowry said about whether he and McHale can continue. “I honestly think it would be tough. Things have to be addressed. The situation would have to be addressed.

“If things aren’t addressed coaching-wise, I guess I have to be moved.”

McHale believed he worked well with Lowry.

“That’s very surprising,” McHale said. “I didn’t think we had too much of a problem coexisting this year. Everybody has a little beef every once in a while. I didn’t feel like (there were problems). He apparently did.

“There were times that we didn’t agree on things. There were times that I got on him. I don’t think it was unduly harsh on anybody.”

Daryl Morey believes the relationship can be salvaged.

“I think Kyle and coach McHale are both winners and both competitive guys,” Morey said. “I don’t anticipate any issues going forward.”

hmm...the Lakers are looking for a point guard if we don't get :dwillhuh:. :scheme:
Lowry had a dope year this season and is very underrated and a really good defender, good to see him make it, but it looks like they are rolling with Goran DragOn though.

Money

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lakers are fucced salary cap wise. They wouldnt be able to acquire lowry

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The lakers are fucced salary cap wise. They wouldnt be able to acquire lowry

yea I know. but wouldn't that Lowry, Scola, and someone like Kevin Martin trade still work though for the Lakers? That trade I would go with if that's the Lakers last resort to trade Pau.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Why is this dude Lowry acting like he's some kind of perennial all star? He's had only two good years so far; two good(not great) years doesn't warrant you to ask for a coaching change or to be moved. I like that he's a tough and competitive player, but his shooting percentage leaves a lot to be desired. Imagine having him and Kobe just jacking up shots at a low percentage.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'd assume the plan this offseason is to trade K-Mart & Lowry, sign Dragic & not pick up Dalembert's team option, yes?

Daps
hmm...the Lakers are looking for a point guard if we don't get :dwillhuh:. :scheme:
Lowry had a dope year this season and is very underrated and a really good defender, good to see him make it, but it looks like they are rolling with Goran DragOn though.

we went to highschool with that nikka. My man hates him...:pachaha:

we was in basketball tryouts and sooooooooo many people tried out that you had to get in line to get looked at and the nikka Kyle Lowry cut in line right before my man was about to get a run.

Neither one of us got to tryout that year....Kyle makes the team, and the rest is history :wow:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this dude Lowry acting like he's some kind of perennial all star? He's had only two good years so far; two good(not great) years doesn't warrant you to ask for a coaching change or to be moved. I like that he's a tough and competitive player, but his shooting percentage leaves a lot to be desired. Imagine having him and Kobe just jacking up shots at a low percentage.

That's the way he should feel. Warrented or unwarrented. a player can't shine if he doesn't get an opportunity.

BossDon

Rookie
Daps
kyle lowry is a good point guard, not a great one. Its too bad for him that he got hurt, and dragic took his shine

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

we was in basketball tryouts and sooooooooo many people tried out that you had to get in line to get looked at and the nikka Kyle Lowry cut in line right before my man was about to get a run.

Neither one of us got to tryout that year....Kyle makes the team, and the rest is history :wow:

lol. i heard he was a whiney nicca too. which school was this? the public or private school? my cuzo went to one of his schools. you can pm it if you want to keep it on the low-low(pause-pause).

i take it, he never had a problem with lowry personally. otherwise, dude wouldnt be around to play in the league today.:birdman:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Wow another point guard. This ish always happen to Houston. We got rid of Steve Francis for T-wack. Next we had Skip who lead us on that winning streak and played good for us. Then we had Brooks who was becoming our star player and was bussin the Lakers. Now we got Lowery who was turning into our best player talking about leaving.

Morey is screwing this franchise up. He even brought in Ariza to make him our go to player and build around. Then he brought in the worst GM in history who destroy the Minnesota franchise smh

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Look at the bright side MJ aint make his HS team either and now he's a billionaire :manny: