@Kwabena Get In Here You Frail Little Biitch.....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Go eat a dikk hood rat hoe. I don't pay attention to you at all.:russ:

You won't get a single response from me after this. Good evening. :salute:
Seems like you’re the whore, since you couldn’t stop riding that Racist Kwabena’s cac dyck like a $2 ho. Why are you always making threads trying to shyt on black female posters but ride out for white boys?? In the past 2 weeks - really more like 2 days you’ve spammed the coli with threads on female posters that you seem to study but you couldn’t catch that white boy lacking??
:gucci::jbhmm:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Received this in my reps.

SirReginald 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: 11 minutes ago
    Kwabena commented: (N!gger)
How the convo went.

My reply

So, we have really went down to using racial epithets on here? THIS needs to be a ban worthy offense.

@Houston911
It’s The Coli though.

The same place that does not want to ban Trump voters/supporters (confirmed on several occasions by @Houston911 who was only sharing @Brooklynzson policy).

I repeat:

The Coli does not want to ban TRUMP VOTE/SUPPORTERS.

I’ll put my money on that the racist forums would NEVER allow any of us to come there and support BLM.

I get it: the discussions fuel the site visits.. but is anything holy? If supporters of a confirmed White Supremacist —— who calls racists “fine people”, wants players fired for kneeling, who hates LeBron for speaking up and who signed for anybody who takes down a statue (confederate statues) to get 10 years in jail —— have free reign here... they become emboldened.

We had 50 people openly saying they WANT Trump to win in the election night thread poll.

WTF??

c00ns and racists have a home: it’s
called The Coli

Oh and @Kwabena: fukk you

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Both of y’all are some bytch ass nikkas anyways.
That still doesn’t give any white boy or white poster on this site to call him or any black person a “n—-er”
:what:
and I’m the last one to cape for Rainman Reggie with his rerun retorts but wrong is wrong.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Fools steady catching strays in this bytch .. :russ:

BqoKVSd.jpg

full

full

tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
damn @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC was really on this :ohhh:
I don’t do this for charity - I do it bc it’s the right thing to do.

Even when there’s a 60 page fictitious false flag of a thread with my name in the title full of these white boys, cac bytches, and c00ns lashing out. It comes with the territory. Watch those same names over there, avoid this thread right here like the plague though. They don’t show or act like they didn’t know
tenor.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Honestly the white folks in digital blackface been coming out of the woodwork the past couple of days.

They can't help it since Trump lost. And they think its our fault he lost. And it kind of is.

Alex Jones with dropping the N word with a hard ER yesterday outside of that Maricopa station in Arizona.

This place needs to do a complete fukking Purge.

Also theres one poster whose supposedly black on here who leaves neg reps with the numbers 1488 in the comments. Rhymes with Crunchy Starter

:mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So, we have really went down to using racial epithets on here? THIS needs to be a ban worthy offense.
It really should
A permanent ban too

And u should also be banned for all the times u said it and talked about wanting to see Black men hung from trees

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey where’s the resident coli cac bytches that never miss any opportunities to shyt on (at least try to) or insult actual black posters - @idontposthereanymore and @GPBear same energy for that white boy using the n-er word or nah?? Y’all calling him out or practicing silence like you usually do when whites get caught whiting?? Or too busy commenting about what “black people should do”. You two busy bodies always go notably silent at the most cacvenient of times. There’s no lies to spread so I guess it won’t fit your Caucasian causes.