@Kwabena Get In Here You Frail Little Biitch.....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nahhh dude gotta respond @Kwabena
Some of y’all gave that white boy @Kwabena a pass the first time around . (Not saying you did but a few of the “others”)
:mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kwabena-the-racist-dap-whisperer.794437/

Cac alert and caucasity of the mind. @Kwabena im waiting on an explanation as to why you tried to front on a post and lie about supporting racist statements. Then undapping when you were caught in said situation. Then engaging in yet ANOTHER lie to cover up the first lie. So if I didn’t have the screenshot you would have lied your ass of and make it seem like black people were making this up.
:ohhh::stopitslime::gucci::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmm.........didn't he get caught calling folks monkeys or some shyt before, or am I thinking of someone else?

In any case @Kwabena :stopitslime:
Yup - sure did. The same ones so quick to call me out my name while I stay catching cacs before it becomes a problem. Now everyone is reacting all shocked and bewildered until it affects them personally. Could have cut him off at the neck back in July.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kwabena-the-racist-dap-whisperer.794437/

200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:
@Kwabena explain yourself
He’s violated before. There’s nothing to explain. Matter of fact - he said it was a flop and his racist replies received a rather lackluster response.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kwabena-the-racist-dap-whisperer.794437/page-8#post-38435526
The testosterone-fueled thread you made was a flop. I’m still here dumbass

seems like it takes him calling y’all “n—-er” to get reacts instead of seeing that racist while boy for what it was.
:jbhmm::patrice:
And some of y’all follow these cacs script for script until they flip on your asses.

Man.. what? he’s clearly alluding to the Op of the thread

I’m not a man, white faggit .

You big mad huh?? Resorting to the played out “female poster is a man retort” after a black woman pulled your card. bytch please- all you have is talk and typing with nothing but empty shots. . I murked you on this thread with a whole arsenal. You have a whole JBO dikk dyve consortium of comments With you keekeeing about dikk sizes and oral With your - get your dyck out your mouth before you come at me. Lie on me again, and I will bury you, bytch ass cac. All you did was lie and multiply the lies now you don’t have shyt but to respond with that faq boy weak shyt and nothing substantial. This ain’t 2017 bytch- find a better line than To start that fraud fugazi comeback reply .

Cac even resorted to the last ditch tactic - “if I was white. Would I make a thread praising black people”
:mjlol::mjlol::francis:

interesting.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another racist cac posting as black bites the dust - that’s all I care about though. Done deal.
:wow:
that cac was detected.
You posted a Farrakhan video,
And :mjtf::dahell:
then you must be black??
:troll:
That’s the game now - ?? y’all white boys wisened up to the hand pics no longer working as proof; so now you upgrade by posting random Malcolm x and Farrakhan videos to fit in and get the suspicion off.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Meanwhile, there’s posts of you admitting to being white, living around all white people and not even living in the U.S. which are facts that I posted. But yet you claim solidarity when you’re not even AA. That you still failed to answer and the issue with the lie that I proved you were caught up in that you still haven’t disputed. Hard to keep track of all of your lies huh??

Stupid cac b*stards . This is so 2020s

source.gif

Vindication.
24048a458a2b391c653eebe7f3d4c06493eadb8c.gifv

Last edited: